Part 15- Pain Again.... nope it's just anger

Jar of hearts- Christina Perri

Love you all******

Enjoy******

------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did I do wrong?!" I ignored him so he repeated louder "For god's sake, tell me what I did wrong!"

"You've done nothing wrong but you need to start looking at the world from a different angle!!"

"What does that suppose to mean!?"

He was slightly angry and irritated, I was able to feel the tension in his body from my position and I was almost able to smell his emotions as well!!

"It means that the weak bullied girl that used to be the source of entertainment in this hellhole is dead!! I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me anymore, or even pity me! I'm not the same and I'll never go back to who I was a few days ago, I'm now strong and I don't want anyone to look at me the way you looked at me this morning, it just makes me sick!!"

He looked at me with unblinking eyes and pressed lips but I didn't mistake the look of disappointment in his eyes and the smell of pity coming from him!!

"You don't like the new bitch huh!!? Well, you're the ones who created this!!" I gestured to myself "You're the ones that ruined the happy girl that's now rotting in one of the empty dark corners of my being! No one should feel sorry for me, feel sorry for yourselves and for what you've done, believe me in this, there could have been worse consequences for what happened to me!!"

I took a deep breath and returned to the state of the careless bitch instead of the angry one!

"Now turn away, the teacher will be here soon, and by the way I'll be here tomorrow for the trip so will be the new boys, they'll be coming with me!!"

He nodded without saying anything as a new foreign emotion filled his eyes! I didn't care to even guess what it was and took a chewing gum throwing it in my mouth!

The hour went by peacefully but I could still feel the tension radiating from Seth's body like waves and spreading through the thick air.

As the bell rang I left and since I had no more classes to attend I decided to talk to the boys before leaving!

I took a deep breath and caught their scent in the air, I followed it until I found myself in front of a classroom, I got inside and saw them sitting in their desks with their faces looking at their notebooks but I knew that their eyes were looking around the classroom!!

When the door was fully opened their heads lifted in unison as if they felt me coming!! I waved at them and gestured for them to come out with my hand!

They left their desks and walked out to the hallway and stood in front of me, it was the first time I notice how amazingly tall and muscular they were!! I looked up at their confused faces and smiled.

"I'm going home now but I felt that I should come to you and tell you that the trip will start tomorrow just before dawn, come to the school and make sure you bring your cars!! We'll be camping for three days and then we'll be back!! Now have fun in class, bye!!"

I turned from them and was about to walk away when Ash made me stop!

"I don't think we'll go!!"

I turned only my head towards them and lifted my glasses to the top of my head to be able to see their faces clearly!!

"What a shame and I thought it will help us become friends!! Well, I can be quite delusional sometimes!!"