Part 8- Low voices

Harley and Joker- Voices in my head

Enjoy ;) ********

-------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Their fucking mouths didn't even move! How can anyone speak like that without opening their mouths???!! I focused at a boy talking with a girl and tried to understand what's happening.

"Listen Danny!! I've heard that a new nightclub has opened last night and so many people have gone there, did you check it out!??"

Then her high voice turned low and her mouth stopped moving along with the voice...

'Don't you dare lie to me!!! I saw you with that bitch there last night!! You're exposed already!!'

"No baby!! Why would I go there without you??"

'That fucking liar!! As if I didn't see him making out with his bitch there last night!!'

'Thank god she wasn't there last night!!'

"Baby!!? Want to go there tomorrow night with me!?"

"Sure!! If I don't go with my boyfriend who else would!!"

He laughed without moving his lips 'Jessica, Clara, Anna... And of course Clarissa, damn she has some hot stuff!!!'

'He'll see who'sbthe better kisser!!! I'll make him regret even thinking of looking at that bitch Clarissa!'

I couldn't help but chuckle at them. He was a fucking player while she was a clingy girlfriend who made his life a living hell!!! Why date him if she knew that he's cheating on her and why ask her to be his girlfriend if he can't get enough with just one!! They're just stupid and weird!!

Then I froze stunned... Damn it! I heard their thoughts! They would never say all that out loud!!! I read their fucking minds!!

Oh god, I was losing my mind! How is it even possible? What did that man make me drink?!!

I shut out all their voices and thoughts and got out a bottle of juice and started drinking from it. It didn't calm my thirst but it made me busy by doing something at least!! I kept sipping from it and listening to the music until the teacher entered the classroom and all the students calmed down!! I put my legs down and turned off the music but kept the earphones in my ears to block the loud noise from outside the school.

The teacher started the lesson and looked at me every few minutes then he sighed in annoyance and put his papers down on his desk.

"Beautiful Black!! Drinking your juice and listening to music in class are forbidden and take off your sunglasses, you're inside the classroom!!"

"It's a medical condition."

He didn't understand "What!?"

"The glasses!! My eyes are photosensitive.."

"And for the juice and the music!!? What's your excuse!??"

He didn't believe my first excuse "I'm thirsty and there is too much noise in here!"

"Oh really!!?"

He was actually sarcastic, making me lift one eyebrow at him!!

"Out of my class!"

I took another sip of my juice then I threw my backpack over my shoulder and left the classroom but I stopped at the door as I heard what he was thinking!

'What a girl!! Her father didn't know how to raise her well and now she took the opportunity of his death to show her true colors!! What a pity, he was a good man!'