part 21- Respect

nightcore-E.T

-------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally he lowered his face and planted a kiss on my forehead while my lips longed to touch his, to feel his velvety soft lips against them!! Then he moved further away from me, his eyes full of hidden pain as he collapsed on the hard mattress by my side.

I turned to look at him and cleared my throat but my voice came hoarse anyways.

"What's wrong?"

"It's hard to control myself but it's still too soon and I won't rush things between us! You deserve to have your time and when you're ready I'll be waiting!"

He will never understand how much he grown in my eyes! I felt that warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach as I looked at him adoringly. I would have never even dreamt that my soul mate would be this perfect.

I held his hand and laid my head on his shoulder hugging him closer to me. He circled me with his arms and exhaled deeply.

We stayed like that for some time until I heard footsteps close by. I focused on the comer since it was quite fun to intrude on other's thoughts, it was wring but still fun nevertheless.

'What do you think they're talking about!?'

'Listen clearly, they're not even talking!'

'Shit! I don't want to hear what they're doing you pervert!!'

'That's not what I meant'

'Right right!! But thank god his majesty isn't going to kill her anymore!'

'That's right, she's now his mate! And that brings us to the main subject here... You can't talk to her the same way as before because she's the king's mate AND you can't hug her every time you want to as well!'

'But she's my friend too! She's more like my younger sister!'

'That's how you feel but not how his majesty will think you feel! No one is allowed to touch her from now on and believe me if I see you even laying a hand on her I'll rip you to pieces, you always get us in deep shit!'

'Ok, ok!! Just shut the fuck up and let's do our damn job!'

'Good thing you finally remembered that you're working!'

'Blah, blah, blah... One day your bullshit will get you killed!'

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at their antics, but I smiled at the familiarity of their arguments.

I felt Elise's eyes on me and looked down at him to find him smiling softly.

"You're creepy, stop looking at me like that!"

He laughed at me and widened his eyes to watch me better. I laughed and covered his eyes with my hand!

"I'm not joking, Elis!"

He held my hand moving it away from his face and laughter died in my throat. He looked up at me with those heart-melting dark blue orbs making my heart skip a beat! No one has ever looked at me like that other than my father! He looked at me as if I was the most perfect thing in the world! His most glorious achievement, like I'm a priceless jewel. And god, how much I wanted to be looked at like this every single day!

I lowered my face towards his and when our lips were about to touch he moved his head to the side and cleared his throat. My heart ached and it kind of hurt that he didn't want to kiss me! I sat next to him and he sat up too rubbing his face.