Part 18- Blood monster

Every Breath you take- The police

Enjoy**

-----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood up and hugged myself tighter with the wet towel, putting my shoes in my bag I walked bare foot. The others put on their shoes and followed me.

We moved between the trees and suddenly my towel got caught in a tree branch allowing air to hit me! I almost gasped in shock as I realized that the air wasn't the cold thing, the air felt normal it was even warm against my skin while when I ran my fingers over my arms they tingled from how cold my skin was!!

The cold was coming from deep within me!! I grasped my towel and yanked it from the tree and put it back on my shoulders, I kept walking ahead of the others and shut my ears to not hear their thoughts!! They just talked a lot between each other!!

When we reached the camp there was no one there except for a couple who took advantage of being alone and 'sat' together in their tent obviously doing suspicious things!!

I entered my tent and opened my bag and got out some dry clothes but something caught my attention!! I pretended that I was still looking into my bag while I looked from the corner of my eye at the very small almost invisible camera at the end of the tent that was recording everything and obviously was meant to record me changing my clothes!!

I was so damn tired and Rees's bullshit was getting on my nerves!! I threw my clothes out of the bag as if looking for something and one piece of clothing got on the camera 'accidently'!

I circled the towel around myself and untied the straps of the bikini from my neck and back then I put on my normal black bra and lace black crop top! I put on the rest of my clothes and my black jean shorts then I took off the towel!! I took all my wet clothes and left the tent barefoot.

I walked to the tree line and climbed up the branches of one tree and put my clothes over it to dry a little then I jumped down to the ground, I detected the boys' location and headed there but I realized that Seth wasn't there!!

"Where's Seth!?"

"He said he's going to bring the BBQ stuff from the man living in that building close by!!"

I nodded and sat between Ace and Ash looking at the small fire.

"Ace!? There is something I want to ask you about!!"

"What is it?"

"Do you believe that every person was meant to have a one true love? A soul mate!!?"

"Yes I do! Each soul created was divided in two and each half would inhabit a body then eventually both halves will meet and finish each other!! It's that pull that makes them meet in the end and their love will be so pure and strong!!" He smiled at me playfully "Are you thinking that you found your soul mate, because it's totally fine with me!!"

I chuckled while he grinned suggestively down at me "No, you're not my soul mate I'm sure!! But have you met yours, yet!?"

He shook his head "Not yet, but I'm more than excited to meet my other half!!"

That's when Ash interfered with fake hurt expressions "And I thought that I'm your half!!"

"You're not my half Ashley!! You're the dilemma of my life!! You can't imagine what I'll give to get rid of you!!"

"Oh shut up, CC!! You know you love me and you can't live without me!"

"Beautiful!? Please kill me and put an end to my agony."