Part 7-What's wrong?

The weeknd- Starboy ft. Daft Punk

Enjoy :* ;)

------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear that my eyes looked bloody red for a second before they returned to their normal color!! Now I was officially frightened!!!

I washed my hands and left the bathroom to find the hallways crowded so I assumed the bell has rang already! I walked to the girl's locker-room and in the empty deserted section of the room I changed my clothes to the black workout shorts and the blue tee-shirt.

I locket my backpack securely in my locker and went to the gym. We all stood in the line with me in the centre and no one at my sides!! They all took a few steps away from me as if I was cursed, usually I would go to the very side and stay away but now I didn't care what they'll do or at least try to do!!

The teacher came and eyed us with hard and steady eyes then she focused them on me while I stood casually and looked back at her with unblinking eyes. She said in her usual annoyed voice that had a slight surprise to it!!

"Miss Black! Do you have some disease or something that can infect your classmates?"

"I'm perfectly healthy!"

"Are you blind?"

"I can see perfectly fine but my eyes became photosensitive lately!"

She didn't care and kept looking at me with her intimidating eyes.

"Take off your glasses or leave my class!"

I looked around the field to be met with the bright sun light all over the place so I shook my head and started walking towards the door back to the school but she shouted after me

"Fifty pushups then you're going to the principal's office!!"

I walked back and stood in front of her then I went to the floor and started my pushups. In two minutes it was over and I felt the eyes of my classmates staring at me with shock!

"A hundred more!!!"

I didn't question her and did as she said! I was always fit and I believe I was the most athletic girl at school as I run a lot and I'm an expert at jumping!!!

As I finished she looked down at me with lifted eyebrows and her usual hard eyes. Then she turned to the others.

"Everyone!! Twenty runs around the field!!" She turned to me "You too."

I nodded and started running with the others whining behind me.

I didn't wait for them to start running and ran in the lead! I finished my twenty runs and stopped while they were in their third!!

Usually our PE teacher would think that I'm a weak girl and order me to run around the field for the entire time unlike the others but now she realized that I'm better than that!! Late is better than never!!!

"Run faster or they'll become forty!!!"

They groaned in annoyance and picked up their pace and she crossed her hands over her chest and watched them just when they noticed that I was resting.

"Why she can rest while we have to run more!!?"

"Is she better than us to rest while we suffer!?"

"All this running will ruin my hair!!!"

"How unfair, she can sit there and do nothing while we ruin our hair and makeup!!"

She got enough of their shit so she barked at them like her usual angry self.