Part 14-Socializing

Panda- Desiigner

I want to warn you about the amount of cursing in this chapter but it's not the first time my characters curse so it will be fine!!! I just wanted to warn you in advance!!!

Love you all****

Enjoy**********

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth stared back at me with wide eyes, then his eyes traveled up and down my half naked body and his cheeks flushed a little red!!

I moved standing behind the door with only my face visible and he shook his head to get out of his shock!! He cleared his throat then said

"Good morning!!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well, I know that you always come to school on foot so I thought I can give you a ride today!!"

"Thanks for the offer but I prefer walking!"

"But I'm already here so let me drive you just today!!"

"Ok, ok! Just get inside and wait until I get dressed!!"

He smiled and got inside. He sat in the living-room and I ran up the stairs to my room, I put on some black skinny jeans, a loose crop top and black leather high heel boots. I put on a black leather jacket and looked at the mirror.

I put one some matte blood red lipstick and put my sun glassed over my eyes. I took my backpack then walked down to the kitchen.

I packed a water bottle and some apple juice, I looked at the microwave to see what's left of the weird meal I cooked when I woke up, lettuce salad, and fast cooked spicy beef with BBQ sauce!! I got out some bread and made a sandwich with the beef cut in slices and the salad and some cheese. I packed it and put it in my backpack!

I was ready so I threw my backpack over my shoulder and walked to the living-room to find Seth looking at the family pictures on the wall and over the chimney!! He smiled at them and a look of sadness and pity filled his eyes!

"We need to go!"

He lifted his head and his smile was wiped away when he saw my hard emotionless face!!

He nodded and I locked the house and we drove away to school in silence. I didn't want anyone to pity me or feel sorry for me!! I wasn't that kind of a person anymore and I won't be treated like that again!

When we reached the school I left the car without even saying thanks and walked to my classroom.

I sat in my new usual seat and crossed my legs over the table, I was slightly pissed off and all my peace and calm attitude were gone by now.

I tried to breathe in and out deeply but punching the wall would have made me feel better, and no I didn't punch the wall because my hand would hurt if I do so.

I sat there dead still like a statute while boiling in the inside as memories piled in my head as if I was living them all over again!! Then I was interrupted with a comment from a smart-ass French toast!!

"God, I didn't see something this hot in such place before!! Girl I need you in this crappy weather!"

"I'm not in the mood so shut the hell up!"

"You seem pissed off! You're fuming angry!!"

"I'm actually as cold as your sense of humor!!"

"Touché!! Now seriously, why are you so angry?!"