>>2<<

Ari and her mother headed into the house to eat. Sitting down she looked to see her father, sit down.

Her mother kissed his cheek.

" Spike, glad ya could come on down." She said sweetly. The man nodded and smiled.

Her mother brought out a heavenly smelling meal and set it on the table. Spike extended his hands. Her mother grabbed one and Ari the other, he bowed his head.

" Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for another day, thank you for my family, friends, and this wonderful smelling meal. And for Ari's sale today. Thank you for everything. In Jesus name, Amen."

Ari opened her eyes and grabbed a plate and began to load her plate. She paused when her parents laughed.

" What?" She asked, rising a eyebrow in confusion. Her mother bent over and used her thumb to wipe something off her face.

" Ari, you had a huge grease mark across your face." She laughed. Ari's mouth formed a " o ".

" And I went out in public like this!?" She gasped. He mother nodded.

" So....Ari.....find anything good today?" Her dad asked. She nodded excitedly.

" Ya, two 1984 spot Lamborghini's, ones in really good condition, and I can use the other for parts." She replied. Really she wanted to keep both.....but whatever kept the money coming...

" How much?" He asked, she paused, it was her money....but six grand was too much...

Spike gave his daughter a concerned look.

" Ari....how much?" He asked again.

The teen looked down at the table and sighed.

" six grand...." she mumbbled quietly. Her father gave a surprised look.

" Six?! Are they in good condition?"

She shook her head.

" Well one is.....and the other...well I would spend more working on it than I bought it for."

Her father sighed.

" Ari, we don't have that type of money...."

" It was MY money!" She snapped, which was very unlike her.

Her mother gasped.

" Ari....was that your collage money?!"

The girl nodded.

" Mom, Dad, I can't explain it, but I had to buy them both of them! Something inside me said it was the right thing!"

She shot to her feet and stormed outside. Her parents watched her leave.

" She got that from your side....." Spike smirked.

~

Ari stalked to her truck and ripped the door open, climbing in, she turned on the car and drove off, the two cars being pulled behind.

The truck jerked back and forth as she drove down the property. She came up to a old abandoned building she used as her garage.

It was one of those half domes, around forty feet tall. She was convinced that it was a former army base, she had found old files dated from the fifties about a UFO encounter.

She pressed a button on her dash that opened the large door, she pressed the gas lightly and pulled in.

Glancing over her shoulder and making sure both cars behind her were in, when seeing they were, she pressed another button which closed the door.

She sighed and got out and walked over to the two cars, unhitching them it dawned on her that she didn't even check to.see if either ran. She glanced at the yellow.

" Obviously not you...."

Ari was a good mechanic, and a good salesman, but why was she acting so unprofessional? She literally bought a car because she wanted it!

She face palmed and groaned.

" Why am I acting so stupid!"she yelled into the vacant building. She huffed and walked back to her truck grabbing the keys to the cars.

The teen opened the drivers door to the red one and stuck the key in and turned it. The car sputtered but didn't turn over.

" Great....either the fuel pump or jump start......" she growled.

She walked over to a storage cabinet and pulled out a pair of jumper cables and pulled her truck close to the Lamborghini. She popped the hood to the red one. And gasped and took a step back.

The engineering was something she had never seen before.

Going off her basic knowledge of cars, she attached the jumper cables to normally where a normal car would have them. She started her truck and connected the other pair to its engine. She got inside the red car and silently prayed for it to work. She turned the key, the car started and turned over. She gave a sigh in relief.

Ari was about the get out to disconnect the cables when the engine blew on her truck.

" What the-" she started.

A blue electrical light made its way from her truck to the Lamborghini. The entire car hummed with energy.

Something wasn't right.

The red car began to shake violently. Ari braced for impact.

" This is it...the end...." she thought.

~Else where in a hidden base on earth.....

Optimus walked over and placed a servo on Ratchet's shoulder plate.

" Who's all been recovered?" He asked.

The medic sighed.

" Wheeljack, Ironhide, Hound, and Wheeljack....they are alive....but barely....." he answered.

The leader nodded.

" What about the twins?"

The autobot shook his helm.

" I'm sorry....we have no idea of their location nor have their-"

He was cut off by a small beeping noise on the panel. He stopped and read what it said.

" I don't believe it!" He gasped, Optimus made his way beside his friend.

" What!?"

Ratchet pointed at the screen.

" That...that's Sideswipe's signal! Its week, and I can't find his location.....but he's alive!"

Optimus felt a small wave of relief wash over him.

" I hope we can soon say the same about Sunstreaker......"