>>5<<

Sideswip gave a panicked sigh and walked over to Ari. As gently as he could he shook the human.

She jumped and fell backward, tumbling to the ground.

" I'M AWAKE!!!!" The teen shouted, her eyes wide and blood shot. Ari yawned.

" I had a really weird dream...." she said to no-one in particular.

" the two cars I bought were giant robots....."

Sideswipe raised a optic.

" uh.....Ari....that wasn't a dream......"

The teen turned around. A half smile creeped across her face.

" oh...."

The bot gave her a nod.

" Someone called for you....about lunch?" Sideswipe said. Ari looked at her watch and gasped.

" Holy Cow! Its 12:39!? How long was I out!!?" She screamed. Sideswipe shrugged.

" Ari!?" Shouted the muffled voice of her father. The teens eyes went wide in panic.

" Sideswipe!do that thing where you turn into a car!!!

The mech nodded and did so, while Ari covered Sunstreaker with a large tarp and tried to act normal.

She put on her best " me? Seen a giant robot that turns into cars? Nah!" Face. The door next to the garage opened.

Ari gulped.

Her dad smiled and walked over to her. He glanced at the tarp.

" wattcha got here?" He asked lifting a corner. Ari calmly put is hand down.

" Its a surprise." She replied sweetly giving a small laugh.

" And you can't see it till its finished!"

Spike shook his head and laughed.

" Ok....."

A yellow piece of metal hanging from a engine stand in the corner caught his attention.

" What does that go to?" He asked

Ari froze.

She knew that her father was a expert with cars and that did not look like anything for a Lamborghini.

" It-I-I found that hunk of metal in the back of the yellow car, so I-I wanted to uh....smooth out the dents....you know...see if I could use it later!"

Her dad gave her a suspicious look and sighed.

" I left you lunch in the other room...." he said. Ari smiled brightly.

" THANKS DAD!" she called out as he left.

Ari waited until she heard a car drive off. When she finally did, the teen let out a sigh.

Sideswipe, who was still a car laughed.

" You are horrible at lying " he smirked.

The teen crossed her arms and smirked.

" You could do any better?!" She scoffed making her way back to her work.

The Autobot transformed and sat down behind her.

" well the fact I've been around for a few thousand years.....I would hope so...."

Ari slipped her welding mask on and pulled it over her face.

" huh....you don't look over 900......." she said. The bot smirked and shook his helm.

For the next several hours he watched her same routine of fixing Sunstreaker, it amazed him how she knew what she was doing.

" can you see out of that thing?" The bot asked randomly.

Ari stopped her welder and sighed.

" not really, I can see the flame...but that's it....but I know what I'm doing."

Sideswipe shrugged and watched her work in silence, the only noise was the crackle of the welder.

After another half hour Ari sat back and huffed. Sliding the mask over her head she swiped at the sweat coming down her face. She stood back to examin the piece she finished.

The chest plate was now almost flawless, the dents had been fixed as was the giant hole which was located beside Sunstreaker's spark chamber.

Sideswipe gave a low whistle. The fixed armor bounced light in his optics.

" Well when Sunny wakes up, he's going to be very pleased about his armor....but finish....not so much...." he said,laughing at his own comment. The teen gave a "concerned about your sanity " look as she wheeled the heavy engine lift over to the injured bot. She gave a tired grunt as she pushed and stopped halfway to catch a breath.

Sideswipe stood up and walked over to her and picked up the armor and placed it back on his twin.

" Thanks....." Ari said breathlessly. The Autobot nodded.

" Can I ask you a favor?" He asked.

Ari gave a slight smile and crossed her arms over her chest.

" Ask away....."

~ Meanwhile....

Ratchet stayed glued to his desk, staring at the screen of his port. He gazed sadly at another failed attempt to find Sideswipe's location.

The medic sighed and ran a servo across his face plate.

Sure the twins were annoying, and on a normal basis he could gladly rip out their spark.....but now that they were gone.....it was like losing a brother.

" Any luck old friend?" Asked Prime, walking up from behind team medic.

The mech shook his helm.

" No....nothing....."

~ Back to out heros

Ari gaped at the blueprints in front of her.

" Your telling me this contraption sucks power from generators and stuff and makes food like stuff for you?" She asked.

" Correction, the real stuff are crystal like liquid, this stuff are just fillers." He replied.

The teen studied the plans for a while.

She looked up and sighed.

" Well...I have all the materials and tools.....I just don't know how long it will take....."

Sideswipe grinned.

" Don't worry about that, you'll have my help, so you should finish in no time."

Ari rolled her eyes.

" And your so humbled......." she smirked. The bot laughed.

" Oh....you just noticed...."