>>9<<

~ Meanwhile....back on the Ark...

Ratchet finished his daily rounds. Thank Primus no-one had gotten himself hurt....or worse....

The medic sighed.

They hadn't found the signal for the twins....but then again he hadn't checked in a few days...

Ratchet walked over to the computer. Sitting himself down he checked again...

Nothing....

Ratchet leaned back in his chair and rested his helm in his servos.

" This is hopeless...."

He hated this...losing a part of the family....

Tailgate...

Cliffjumper...

And now Sunstreaker and Sideswipe....

The medic got up to leave, turning his back to the computer.

As he left he didn't noticed a small light blinking on the map of the United States...

~ Meanwhile...in North Dakota....

Sideswipe looked at their depleted energon source.

His twin had woken yesterday.

And they were already low....

He sighed.

He knew where he could get more.....but....he didn't want to leave his twin alone....

He glanced at his twin who was lying on a makeshift berth.

Well....maybe Ari could stay, he knew how to run the energon thingy thay had made.

He waved the human over.

Putting down her latest project, the teen got up and walked over to the red mech.

" What's up?" She asked. Sideswipe gave a half grin.

" Can you stay here while I replenish the energon supply?" He answered. Ari smirked.

" So you want me to babysit?" The teen replied. Sudeswipe gave a small frown.

" Uh...no...think of it as guarding......to make sure he doesn't do anything that could hurt him or plain out dumb...."

Ari laughed.

" So I'm babysitting....got it!"

Sideswipe rolled his optics.

The autobot transformed into a Lamborghini and huffed.

" Just keep him out of trouble...." he said.

Ari nodded and opened the doors for Sideswipe. Reveing his engine, he did a burnout before driving off.

When Ari heard Sideswipe fade out, she shut the doors.

A voice from behind startled her.

" So.....now that he's gone.....what do you do for fun?"

Ari turned around to the the yellow mech sitting up on his berth with a mischievous twinkle in his optics...

The teen smirked.

" Sleep...." she answered.

" That's what I do for fun...."

Sunstreaker scoffed.

" laammmeeeeee........" he shouted with a roll of his optics.

The teen stuck out her tongue at the mech. She walked over to her desk and pulled out the blueprints for several different car models.