>>11<<

Sideswipe gave his human friend a cheeky smile.

Ari frowned.

He was sooooo dead.

Dani of course was thrilled.

" ARIIIIIIII!!!! " the teen yelled, grabbing the entire buildings attention.

Ari closed her eyes in frustration.

Before she knew what was happening, her friend had body slamed her into a hug.

" Ok chick, you have sooo much explaining to do!" Dani said excitedlly. Grabbing her friends hand, she dragged Ari and Sideswipe to a small office.

Sitting down she smiled.

" Sooo when was if official?!" The teen asked.

Sideswipe was loving Ari's reaction.

The mech winked.

" Go ahead and tell her sweetspark..."

Dani raised a eyebrow.

Sweetspark?

Why did that sound vagully familiar....

Dani shook off the thought and grabbed a cup of coffee.

She winked at her friend.

...

Sideswipe could basically see the poison in Ari's glare. This was gold.

He watched with a smug look as Ari forced out the words.

" Yes...it...is...official.....about one...week...ago..." she said. He could hear the disgust coming from her voice. He was surprised Dani didn't catch that...

Ari apparently had enough. She grabbed Sideswipe's hand and dragged him out of the station.

" Sorry Dani!!!my dad wanted me home before five!!!!"

Still having fun, the red bot winked at Dani before Ari shoved him out the door.

Once they were gone Dani sighed.

" Scrap...he's hot...." she whispered to herself.

~

* Dramatic music while the Autobot symbol turns into the Decpticons *

Soundwave watched as the three seeker brothers argued for no apparent reason.

Idiots...

He was stuck with idiots.

Returning his attention to his work, steered the Nemesis into the depth of the Atlantic.

Since the death of Lord Megatron, he and Shockwave had taken the roll over leader.

Yeah yeah...Starscream held the title of Second in Command, but the Seeker had no idea how to run a army.

So guess who got the job....

He hoped the synthetic energon was almost ready.

He wanted to finish what Lord Megatron started....

First...he needed to wipe out the Autobots...and it wasn't helping new ones were showing up....

Shaking his helm, he left his spot to cheek on the scientist.

Waking down the long dark halls of the Nemesis, the only sound he made was the tapping of his peds against the metal floor.

Several vehicons wondered about, but stood at attention when their substitute leader walked by. The silent con nodded and kept waking.

Finding the door to the lab, he walked in.

The one optic decpticon looked up from his work and nodded.

" Soundwave, the synthetic energon is almost complete. With the helpfulness of the autobot medic not destroying all of his, I was able to duplicate the formula....all we need is a test subject.

Soundwave sent a comm for a veihcon to enter. Soundwave extended his servo presenting the unlucky victim.

The scientist nodded.

" This one will do fine...."

~

* Once more the dramatic music plays and the Decpticon symbol changes to the Autobots *

Ari walked out into the parking lot mad as a yellow jacket.

As soon as Sideswipe turned off his holoform the teen ripped his door opened and sat in the drivers seat.

" Lets go!" She hissed.

Backing up, the red lambo reversed and drove off, closely followed by his twin.

As they drove, Sideswipe could practically see the steam coming from the human's ears.

" Why did you have to ride with me?" Complained the red mech.

Ari had her eyes glued to the road.

" Your brother seems like he's a little less trouble and a little less stupid then you...." she growled.

" Heyyyy!" Shouted his voice from the dash. Ari chuckled and shook her head.

Looking in the rearview mirror, she glanced to make sure they Hadn't lost Sunstreaker.

They hadn't. The teen noticed he had activated his holoform.

Seeing them he waved and kept driving.

Ari rolled her eyes and sighed.

" What's your story?" She asked.

Sideswipe gave a confused sound.

" My what?" He asked. Ari shrugged.

" You know, how you got here, and why your brother was almost dead when I found you two."

Sideswipe sighed.

" Its a long story Ari....but if you want to hear it, I guess its entitled to ya..."

A/N

Heh heh....sorry...this is a short chapter.....dun kill me!!!!! I promise the next will be longer!!!

~ Sheik1998