>>14<<

Ari stared wide eyed at the three.

Sideawide was giving her a evil smirk....as was her parents.

" H-hey guys...."

Her dad walked up to her and smiled.

" You didn't tell us about this fine young man Ari." He said slapping the autobot on the back.

Ari shot a glare at the red twin.

" I had my reasons....." she attempted to say calmly.

Her mother left and returned with a tray of cookies, the aroma filled the farmhouse with a delicious smell.

" A little something for our guest." Her mother said in a sing-song voice as she offered one to Sideswipe.

The mech paused and looked at the cookies. He sent a confused. look to Ari.

The teen pointed her index at her mouth.

It clicked.

He was supposed to eat them.

He grabbed one off the tray and slowly put it in his mouth.

His eyes went wide. He had never had anything so heavenly on Cybertron.

Primus....human energon was good.

" Mrs.Smith...this is amazing!!!" He said between bites as he reached for another.

The small woman beemed.

" I'm glad you like them!" She answered giving him a toothy grin. Ari's dad looked at her load of cloths.

" What are you doing with those?" He asked.

Ari gave him a sheepish smile.

" Well...Sides here was going to stay in the garage...but...I have work to do....he can stay here..." she said flashing the mech a mischievous grin.

" Wait...what?!"

The teen shrugged.

" Eh....so what....that won't be a problem...will it?"

Sideswipe looked over to see her parents looking at him.

He mentally face servod.

" No...of course not!" He added with a convincing laugh.

Her parents smiled at him.

" Our only spare room is Ari's....which she never uses...." Spike told the man with a chuckle.

Sideswipe nodded.

" Perfectly understandable....now I need something from the car...."

The autobot turned around and walked out the door. Ari smiled at her parents before following him.

When the two were out of ear range, Ari scoffed.

" What was that?!" The mechanic demanded as she threw the cloths into the trunk.

Sideswipe lifted a hand to his chest.

" I was working on my human interaction, good isn't it?"

Ari just looked at him.

The chilly Organ breeze was the only thing that made a noise. The teen tried to keep her wind blown hair out of her face. She took the red shirt and slacks out of the car and threw them at him.

" Just a note...stay in the room, my parents like to randomly check on people....and if your gone...they'll get the wrong idea......"

Ari stood on her toes....seeing he was a foot taller then her and grabbed his shirt collar, bringing his face close to hers....