>>16<<

Sideswipe watched as a group of kids formed around his twin, oohing and awing at his artistic abilities.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. The mech looked down to see two boys standing next to him, a upset expression on their faces.

" Let me guess...the cute blonde girl turned you both down?"

The boy with the redish brown hair shook his head.

" Nope....James doesn't believe that I can stuff seven crayons in my nose. "

Sideswipe knelt down to their level and looked them both in the eyes.

" There is only one way to solve this.....see how many crayons you can shove up your sniffer!"

The two boys cheered as Sideswipe grabbed a box of crayons.

" You ready?"

~

When the meeting had ended, Ari rushed down the hall silently praying that chaos hadn't erupted.

When she came to her class and paused, resting her ear on the door.

" That looks just like her!" A muffled voice giggled through the other side.

Ari raised a confused eyebrow. Suddenly a cheer rang out.

" SIX!!! HE'S GOT SIX!!!! ONE MORE!!!"

Recognizing Sideswipe's voice, it was assumed that what ever was going on, could not be good. The teen slowly opened the door.

" SEVEN!!!! HE DID IT!!! ELIOT MY MAN!!!!"

Ari shoved the door open to see Sideswipe running around the room with Eliot on his shoulders and shouting.

" Ooooo LAY O LAY O LAY!!' OOOOOO LAY O LAY!!!!!"

The mechanic rolled her eyes then gasped.

" GET THOSE CRAYONS OUT OF HIS NOSE!!!!NOW!!!!"

Both bot and boy gave a disappointed " awe "

Another round of giggles bursted from around Sunstreaker.

Ari bent over his shoulder to see a absolutely amazing drawing of herself....except she was glaring and throwing a wrench.

She took the sketch from the table.

" Fits my mood exactly! Expect that to happen when we get back. " she whispered into his audio receptors.

Ari stood up straight and clapped clapped her hands loudly.

" Class is over! Get your things and find your parents! And remember! No running!!!"

With the chorus of " Yes Ms. Ari ". The children left, save Eliot because he sat with Ari.

The boy came up with Sideswipe, both giving her the bambi eyes.

" Can I pleeeeaaassse sit with Mr.Sides?!" Eliot begged, giving her a hopeful grin. Ari raised a eyebrow when she looked at Sideswipe then at Eliot. The mechanic sighed and gave in to the boy's pleas.

" Fine...but Stay out of trouble....I have nursery duty anyways...."

Ari grinned at Sunstreaker.

" Hey...Guess what?!

The mech face servo'd

" Do I want to know?" He groaned. The teen chuckled.

" Absolutely not!"

~ dramatic music plays while the autobot symbol turns into the decpticon

Steve followed the signal until he found himself at a large building with a pointy top.