>>12<<

Spike sat on his porch and rocked peacefully in a rocking chair.

He was glad of his decision....

That is...not telling Ari of his past.....in detail....

He had changed their last name from Whittwicky to Smith....after what happened...he needed to keep his daughter away from anything like what happened to him at her age away from her.....

Watching as the Sun set, two cars zoomed by, their speed caught him by surprise.

" Primus..." he whispered.

" That child....."

Shaking his head he sighed.

" What?" Asked a voice from behind. The older man halfway turned around in his seat to see his wife standing behind him.

" Should we tell her?" He questioned.

" About my past, about....Them...?"

His wife gave him a saddened look.

" She's still a child Spike....we don't want to give her that burden...."

Spike frowned.

" She already carriers a burden far bigger than most adults..."

He pointed at his metal leg.

" No-one wants a man with three legs....she's already providing for this family because I can't.........she at least deserves to know why..."

His wife sat down and hugged her husband.

" Perhaps your right Spike." She whispered leaning into him.

~

Pulling back into the garage Ari hopped out of Sideswipe with a huff.

Slamming his door she stormed over to her desk.

The two autobots transformed.

Sunstreaker sat down and started to complain about the dirt in his armor while Sideswipe went to bother Ari.

To tell the truth Ari enjoyed having them around.

She had known Sides for almost a week and a half....and Sunstreaker only half that time.

But what the red twin did was........idiotic.....trying to keep her mind off of the embarrassing last hour she started to work on a old engine.

After five minutes of precious silence, Sideswipe spoke up.

" Are you mad at me?" He asked. Ari paused and sighed.

" ....No...not anymore....why?"

The bot shrugged.

" Just wondering.....that's all..."

Ari returned to her work.

After only half a minute of silence the autobot spoke up again.

" So...ya wanna here our story?"

The teen turned around quickly.

" YES!" she shouted. Sideswipe grinned.

" Sunny!!! Get your lazy aft over here!!!" The red mech shouted with a wave of his servo. The yellow bot got up from his seat on the ground and growled as he walked over where the others were.

" Don't call me Sunny...." he hissed. Slapping his brother's helm the yellow bot sat down.

" Ok...." started Sideswipe.

" This may be a long story....but you asked for it...."

The dark haired teen shrugged and adjusted herself into a comfortable position in her chair.