>>23<<

A/n

Guess who's not dead and decided to update!!! This guy!!!! Awwww yeah!!!

But seriously guys, thank you for being so patient. I've been busy lately and also been suffering from huge writers block with several of my stories. Thanks again guys!

~Sheik1998

Dani looked at the two in complete shock. Blades was waving at her nervously while Sides only nodded.

" B-Brian? What are you doing here?!" The pilot asked to the darker teen, who shot her an apologetic look.

" Dani....we.agreed on Blake not Brain." The helicopter bot whispered. " Besides....he already knows about us.....seeing he's one of us."

Dani let out a unsure laugh and looked at Sideswipe again, ignoring the charming grin he flashed at her.

" Your saying he's an autobot?" The older Burns girl questioned, giving the red claded male an uncertain glance. Blades avatar nodded twice and pointed at the man next to him.

" Yeah. He's in disguise. The human appearance is like mine, but much more advanced.  You can be miles away from you bi-pedal mode."

" Miles?" The taller mech scoffed as he crossed his arms. " Miles in an understatement. I've been planet grounded for weeks, while my bi-ped mode was sitting in a ship, well clear of the atmosphere."

Dani only hummed in response to Sideswipe's boasting and rested a slender finger on her chin.

" So that's why Ari's not here? Is she off doing some top secret stuff with fellow autobots?"

Sideswipe looked slightly pained at her question, and opened his mouth to answer but paused, then went to answer again, but paused once more, a confused look plastering his perfect tan face as he pondered how to reply to Dani.

" I'm taking you have no idea where she is?" The short haired teen answered as she placed her left hand on her hip. Sideswipe's avatars frowned lightly and shook his head.

" ok....I know who she's with and why. But....in all honesty, I have no idea where she is..." the terror twin answered, looking down, and suddenly finding his shoes extremely interesting.

" Sides.....who is she with? And why?!" Dani pressed, upset that her closet friend was missing.

" My brother...." the bot mumbled, kicking a wad of dirt afterward. " They may or may not have run into a deception, so to Keep Eliot safe, I may or may not have driven off under her intense orders...."

The female pilot let out a long sigh and shook her head.

" Ari I'm going to kill you..." she growled quietly as she pinched the bridge of her nose. With another growl, the teen grabbed both bots by their sleeves and beganmarching to the farmhouse. A determined look on her face.

" D-Dani?! What's going on!? What are you doing?! " the rescued bot stuttered, taken back at her actions.

" We are going to excuse ourselves, and then we are going to find Ari." She shot back without looking at her charge.

" I-I can't go in there!!! " Blades shriked, digging his heels into the ground. " My holo isn't like his."

" Yeah!" The red twin added. " Mine is much more advanced, both in looks and movement." He said with a grin and wink. The Burns pilot only scoffed and let the two go and headed into the Smith's home, leaving the two bots behind.

" You've made her mad. Good job Blades." Sideswipe accused, glaring playfully at the orange and yellow rescue bot, who of course looked like a small Polish kid.

" W-what did I do?!" The mech answered, become fastly insecure. Sideswipe only smirked and headed for the front yard where his alt was parked, its red finish proudly shining in the mid day.

" Exactly." The bot replied, shooting the nervous mech the finger gun as he jogged off, wearing his usual smirk, even through underneath he was terrified for his twin and Ari....wherever they were....only Primus knows where....

~ Old transformers music plays while the autobot insignia turns into the decepticons

Shockwave waited patiently as the foot soldier left to retrieve the vichon from earlier. And before a illogical about of time had passed, the con returned with a exhausted looking bot who limped over the the purple scientist.

" You are Steve, correct?" The one eyed mech asked, because in reality, most decepticons were incompetent fools, and could rarely even complete a simple task.  The con nodded and tried his best to stand up straight, although from his optics, it was obvious he was in pain.

" Your performance was.....logical. I want you to oversee the way your fellow deception react to the synthetic energon." Shockwave informed, handing a small vile of the green liquid over.

" And if its not to my satisfaction, it is logical to assume you know what will happen."

Optics widening slightly in fear, Steve nodded quickly, and did his best to salute, seeing this is missing limb was still under construction.

Pleased with what he saw, the mech nodded and turned to leave. From what he had just witnessed earlier, if all his soldiers performed like this....Steve, he would logically crush the pathetic autobots under his superior servo, and finally he would have things running the way they should. Under the influence on an intelligent leader.....

~ Decepticon symbol turns into the autobot

Daniel looked at the small teenager infront of him, frowning at the sight of her. Sure he had never met her before in his life, but the thought that decepticons were so sparkless to other brings sickened him. Shaking his head, the young Witwhicky sighed.

" What happened to her?" He asked the bot tending to the girl.

" survived a brawl between a Autobot and decepticon. The autobot lost and she was in his chassis compartment the entire time."

" Rough." The man replied, crossing his arms as he neared his patient.

" Any idea what her name is?" Daniel questioned. The medic nodded.

" I believe Sunstreaker said her name was Ari....Ari Smith. But then again I'm not to sure, you would ask the yellow pain in the aft himself, he would know." The bot added before returning to her duties.

" Perhaps I will...." the agent whispered to himself. " perhaps I will..."