>>4<<

A blue electrical light appeared, but not as strong as the first, it passed from one side of the cables to another.

Ari watched the other car intently. It turned on quickly but sputtered out.

She sighed, and let her head fall on the seat. Sideswipe growled weekly, frustrated at his failure.

" Do it again....." he said.

" Sideswipe your to-" she started but the mech cut her off.

" Please! I can't lose him!" He pleaded. Ari had no idea why she felt like she had to help him, she had just met him....but....she couldn't explain it.

The dark haired teen sighed again and turned the key. She heard the bot groan painfully as the energy transferred to his brother.

" Did it work?" He coughed weekly. Ari shrugged and watched as Sideswipe transformed. He walked over to his brother and laid a servo on his hood.

" Come on Sunny...." he whispered softly. Ari walked over and disconnected the cables from Sunstreaker. As she unclipped them a surge of energy threw her back several feet.

Ari gave a small yelp in pain and surprise. The Autobot nelt beside her.

" You ok?" He asked her. The teen didn't respond, her attention was elsewhere.

Sideswipe turned his helm to see what she was looking at. His jaw dropped in surprise.

The yellow Lamborghini was slowly transforming.

~

Sunstreaker felt like scrap, that was the only way to put it. His optics flickered slowly as he opened them. He glanced at the unfamiliar ceiling.

Where in Pimus was he?

He tried to move but couldn't it, he heard the familiar laugh of his twin.

" Ari...it worked!" He gasped weekly.

What worked?

He tried to sit up but a agonizing pain shot through him. He slumped back. He felt another servo grab his.

His optics flickered as he opened them again.

A very exhausted Sidewipe was standing over him.

" Hey Sunny...." he whispered.

" You look like scrap...."

The yellow bot smirked at his twin.

" Sides....have you looked in a mirror lately...." he coughed. His brother chuckled painfully.

" Touche "

The yellow mech turned his helm painfully.

" Wh-where are we?" He asked, his voice weekening. Sideswipe was about to answer, but his twin'optics flickered out and his helm went limp....

" Sunny?"

The bot looked at Ari with pleading optics.

" Can you make sure his spark is still....working? " he asked. Sideline opened his chest plate and showed her where the spark chamber was.

She nodded and opened Sunstreaker's chest plate. Ari checked his spark. It glowed dimly and throbbed slowly.

" It is.....but barely...." The teen replied. The mech sighed in relief and sat down against the wall.

" Thank Primus...." he gasped weekly. Sideswipe leaned his helm against the wall. He glanced at Ari and gave her a half smile.

" Thank you....." he whispered before slipping into recharge.

Ari sat crosslegged on a counter from the opposite side of the room.

She stared intently at the two twins. Ari looked sadly on Sunstreaker. He was badly injured....everywhere. His left servo was pretty much gone, there was a nasty gash on his side exposing some of his wiring, his entire frame was dented and scratched.

She had a overwhelming feeling to help...her brain kept yelling at her to fix them....and she listened.....

The teen grabbed her tools for wiring and welding.

She climbed carefully and sat on Sunstreaker's torso. Working carefully she reattached all his exposed/ cut wires. She noted to only use his own wires, not knowing how he would react to earth stuff.

When she had finished with his wiring she climbed down and grabbed her welding mask. Before she started she noticed a dried blue substance on his frame....a lot of it.....

Ari slowly climbed down and went over to her grease rag box. Picking the entire up, she carried it and climbed back on top of the Autobot.

With much care, she cleaned off all the dried substance, which she assumed was energon, from his armor.

After a while she stood up to view her work.

With all the soot and dried energon gone, the mech looked......less almost dead. She stared at his armor plates. How in the world was she going to fix that?

Ari stood on top of the bot, deep in thought. She scanned the room hoping to trigger a idea.

The teen repeated this several times until it hit her.

She hopped down and retrieved a car jack from the corner. Dragging it behind her, Ari rolled it under one of his arm plates.

She began to pump the jack.

" It says it can hold a two ton car.....I hope this works......"

Ari closed her eyes as the jack pressed harder against the autobots armor. The teen silently prayed she wasn't ruining it any further. A satisfying pop came from the bot. Ari sighed in relief at the unattached armor.

She rolled her engine stand and hung the armor plate on it. The teen slid on a welding mask and lowered it over her eyes. Ari grinned as she activated the blow torch. Pulling her focus together she began smoothing out the dents and fixing the cracks.

~

Sideswipe didn't know exactly how long his recharge was but it helped. His data chips told him it was 2:38 a.m. standard earth time. He glanced over at his brother. He stared in surprise...

Sunsteaker was the same...except for his finish being redone. It was the human. She was still up and working on his armor. The mech watched her for awhile to see how it would profit Sunny.

To his amazement, the human was helping. She smoothed out dents and fixed broken armor. He was truly amazed. The bot watched the human do three or four different pieces of armor, each taking anywhere from a hour to almost two. He smiled gratefully before sliding back into recharge.

~

Sideswipe came out a his heavy recharge. Shaking his helm he focused his optics. What he saw surprised him. Ari was still working. The teen had her welding mask slid up so she could see and was sitting on his shoulder, reconnecting his shoulder plate.

" This kid has a lot of grit..." he whispered. He watched her for a while. He raised a optic in confusion. She hadn't moved the entire time.

He heard a soft snore come from the girl. He laughed lightly when the realization hit him.

She had fallen asleep.....

A voice unknown to Sideswipe rang from the far side of the building.

" Ari!? Its almost lunch! "

The mech mentally debated waking her up.

He couldn't have anyone else knowing about them.....