>>15<<

Ari ended up falling asleep at her desk.

She was having this nice little dream about driving a Porsche 911 spider, with a whale tail and frog fenders....then the sound of the troll in her phone alarm began to scream.

" MEHH MEHH MEHHH MEHHMEHHH. MEHHH MEHHH !!!!!"

The teen groggily slapped her phone till it shut up. She looked at the time.

7:30a.m...

She sighed and rubbed her tired eyes and let out a huff which blew her messy hair out of her face.

" Is this what you humans say 'ok' " asked a voice from behind. The dark haired teen jumped and gave a quite yelp in surprise.

" Sheesh...What Sunny?" Ari grumbled half asleep as she turned around.

Now, if sleeping wasn't the most important thing on her mind....she may have oogled at the bots holoform...but then again she was half asleep.

" Don't call me that...." he growled. Ari just shrugged.

" You look fine...where's your brother?"

Sunstreaker scoffed and turned his attention to the medium sized mirror Ari kept in her workshop.

" He's still in your house...."

The teen huffed.

" He better be...." she said darkly. Ari walked over and got in Sideawipe's Lamborghini, and started the engine. The car purred smoothly causing the teen to give a smile that only a mechanic would understand.

" Sunstreaker, I'll be back in about half an hour...please stay out of trouble..."

The mech nodded not taking his attention away from the mirror. Ari just shook her head and drove off.

After driving for several minutes, Ari pulled into the dirt driveway that lead to her family's farmhouse....

The teen turned off the car and got out. Still tired, Ari slowly dragged herself up the six stairs and onto the wrap around porch. She gave a tired sigh as she opened the screen door that took you into the kitchen. Just when the teen opened the door, the aroma of bacon, eggs and biscuits greeted Ari.

Ari inhaled the heavenly sent happily.

She walked past the stove and gave a excited jump as the bacon sizzled in the pan.

" You never told me your parents were amazing cooks!" Said the familiar voice of Sideswipe.

" Your too kind!!!" Her mother shouted from the other room.Ari threw back her head and let out a annoyed huff.

" yeah...sure ...." she murmered under her breath as she opened the fridge and pulled out the milk.

The dark haired teen walked into the dining room and sat down at the table. Sideswipe was sitting across from her and flashed her a grin.

The autobot's holoform was already dressed and ready to go. Sideswipe had picked out the red dress shirt with black slacks and shoes, he had his dark hair combed over and his model face just added to it.

Ari just stared at him at first, blankly. The mech's chocolate colored eyes gleamed with humor.

" Are you in shock at my hotness?" He asked.

Ari shot him a annoyed look.

" no....just surprised your ready......" she replied. The teen got up and made a plate of food.

Ari took a piece of bacon and closed her eyes as she took a bite, making a content sigh as she ate.

When she opened them she saw Sideswipe looking at her.