>>24<<

Daniel exited the room where Jazz was and started down the long and very tall hallway. From the given information, he headed to the medbay where Sunstreaker was forced to stay in order to heal up. Apparently thousands of things happened at once, and letting a crazed terror twin lose was not a good idea. Upon arriving, the young Witwhicky scanned his I.D and waited for the door to open.

With a low swoosh, the heavy metal door opened, allowing the young agent to enter. Walking into the dimly lit room, Daniel could make out a dull yellow looking bot in the corner, whose blue optics seemed to be shooting daggers at him.

" Long time no see Daniel." The mech growled from his place on the medical berth. The burnett nodded and walked to the foot of the berth and looked up.

" Yeah....I know. Been busy." The human replied with a small frown, remembering that this was one of the mech's that were stationed here throughout his own childhood. " By the way. What do you know about the human you had with you?"

The terror twin shrugged his shoulders quickly and mumbled "Not much."

" We need to know what you know for her safety." The man pressed. Sunstreaker shrugged again and let out a vent.

" I really don't know to much. Sideswipe spent the most time with her but I do know her name is Ari Smith, lives in a old farm house, like to fix stuff, and also enjoys teaching baby flehies that throw up in your mouth."

Daniel let out a small chuckle and tried to hide his grin, seeing that the mech's expression had turned to a scowl when he mentioned babies.

" So..." the young man started." Do you know exactly where she lived?" He added. Anything, and he ment anything would help, assuming her parents were probably worried sick by now.

" I think she may have said something about a..."Dakota" but I'm not sure." Sunstreaker answered quietly.

" We seeing that America has fifty states and only two Dakota states, that narrows it down by a whole lot." The agent stated." So thanks."

" Whatever." Sunstreaker mumbled. " Are you done questioning me so I can get some peace?!"

" Do you know her age? That will make it easier to identify her if someone has filed a missing person's report."

" Don't know. As I said before, Sideswipe knows all that. But an educated guess says late teens. Why don't you ask her?"

" She's still in and out." Daniel stated. " But what you've given me has been helpful."

" That means you'll leave now." The autobot said lowly. " Because I look like garbage and I'm hunger....and angry."

The man in his mid twenties gave the bot a half smile and waved before leaving. When the door shut behind him, he snorted a small laugh, having forgotten how vain the yellow terror twin was and that any blemish to his finish soured his mood. Shaking his head humorously, Daniel walked into the robot sized hallway, returning to the main area to inform some of the others what he had learned.

This made him frown. As much as he loved the Autobots, it un-nerved him that more and more innocent people were being brought into their war. Giving a frustrated huff, he continued to make his way back.

" Kids...." he muttered to himself. " We always end up with kids. Why can't the autobots team up with a bunch of seasoned Hells Angels bikers....".

After several minutes(mind that the base was designed for giant alien robots), Daniel entered the main meeting room, where many of the bots had gathered. Noticing several who were there when the girl arrived, he flagged them over, ready to tell what he had learned.

Walking over to him was Jazz, Moonracer, and a very annoyed looking Ratchet.

" Whatcha ya got kid?" The visored mech piped up as the three bots surrounded their human ally.

" Not too much on the girl." The man answered. " But I think I got enough to find who she is, where she lives, and if she has any medical background."

" So." The head medic huffed impatiently. " Tell us. I've got other things to do with my time." Ratchet announced. Giving a sarcastic eye-roll, Daniel proceeded to explain that her name was Ari Smith, around the age of 18, and lived in one of the Dakota states. Jazz nodded at the information and asked Moonracer to try and find out more through the government system, which she more the happily accepted, and Ratchet seeing that he wasn't further needed, left in the opposite direction, saying something about how he "Didn't have time for these humans".

Moonracer, then motioned with her servo for Jazz and Daniel to follow, and headed for the bases main computer room. When they arrived, The smaller green femme approached the large glowing systems and sat down on the provided chair.

" How do you spell her name again?" Moonracer asked .

" A-R-I S-M-I-T-H "

Daniel watched as the femme quickly typed in the given information that he had told them with amazing speed and started scrolling through the Ari Smith's that showed up in the two Dakota states.

Thankfully, Ari wasn't a common name, and quickly found her. Clicking on her record, her picture, and other things about her popped up. First,she was 17, born in late April, a well achieved mechanic, and lived in a small town in North Dakota. Nothing was overly outstanding about her, she made average grades, was still in high school, and had several awards from the local fair grounds on mower racing.

" Poor kid." Jazz whispered. "Looks like she got caught in the place at da wrong time."

Daniel and Moonracer both nodded in agreement at what their friend had said, but returned their attention to the screen, which was now slowly browsing though pictures of herself and family. At first, Daniel thought nothing of it, they were normal country family pictures, most being taken from a distance so one couldn't see the faces of her parents. But a close up of Ari and her parents next to a classic Volkswagen beetle scrolled by, causing the young man to gasp.

" Wha?" Jazz asked, looking down to check on his friend, who had significantly paled and looked as if he had seen a ghost.

" Could you go back to that last picture." The human agent asked quickly. The femme nodded and clicked a button on the keyboard which pulled up the previous picture.

Jazz leaned forward to get a better look and chuckled.

" Hey Daniel....dat sure looks like yer dad!" He chimed And Daniel nodded slowly.

" That is my dad....he's got the scar on how forearm that he got from Starscream...."

"Ahh....Ah see...."

" So does that mean..." Moonracer asked " That-"

Daniel gulped and nodded.

" Ari.....Ari could be my sister...."

A/N

Wow.....I am so sorry.

Like it has been months.

Thank you....just thank you for even reading this....

~Sheik1998