>>18<<

As soon as the bots made it through the groundbridge, they were tackled by a over joyed insecticon. Prowl growled and shooed him away with his ped.

" Not now Bob!" The sic hissed, receiving a menacing look from the Sunstreaker's pet.

" IS THE MED BAY READY!? " Ratchet shouted as he and the other two supported the yellow twin.

Optimus, who was standing near the ground bridge controls nodded and watched as the three hurried Sunstreaker to the medical bay, leaving a sickening amount of energon behind him.

Arcee who was watching the entire thing sighed.

" What about Sides-I mean Sideswipe sir?"

The Prime sighed.

" We must presume our search for Sideswipe later....our locater can't pick up where he is....but we can tell he is alive..." the downcast look Arcee gave softened the leaders expression.

" If you would like to join the search party later....I think the others wouldn't mind the extra help....." the pink femme nodded a ghost smile spread across her lip plates.

" I would love to sir...." she whispered.

~

The three mechs hurried their injured friend to the med bay.

" MOONRACER!!! I COULD USE SOME ASSISTANCE!!!" Ratchet shouted as he chucked the terror twin on a medical berth.

The medic in training nodded and rushed to his side.

" He's got three broken energon lines, including the main line that supplies his spark.....also his leg is pretty bad...but won't need to amputate....Primus knows he would kill me if I did."

The two medic worked quickly trying to repair the energon lines. Prowl, Jazz and Wheeljack watched as they worked.

" Wha happened to him? He looks like Slagg..." the tic commented.

" Who did he fight? Soundwave?"

Prowl shook his helm.

" Some frontliner calling himself Steve....I almost thought the scrap head was losing his touch....but I watched him fight...That con fought like Megatron....I would have hard time if I had to fight him....."

Wheeljack shrugged.

" Cons are getting desperate...."

The other two nodded in agreement.

" Think he'll be ok?" Jazz asked, not wanting to lose his pranking partner in crime.

" Uh....his scans are looking funny." The scientist pointed out.

" Hey Doc, are his scans supposed to look like that?"

The white and red mech turned around and scoffed.

" There's nothing-oh....yeah....I think your right....."

Prowl squinted his optics.

" Looks like something in his chassis compartment...."

The three mechs gathered around Moonracer and Ratchet and watched as the femme slowly opened his chassis.

What they all saw made them gasp.

" Oh.My.Primus....." Moonracer whispered as she lifted a servo to her mouth.

" Optimus.....you might want to see this..." the medic commed.

" Yeah...." agreed Jazz.

" I'm pretty sure that human isn't supposed to be there...."

~