1. The meetup.

*beep beep beep beep*

6 am, the alarm beeps.

Scott opened his eyes slightly and hit his alarm on the floor. He sighed and waited for the alarm to fade away.

After a while Scott picked up his alarm.

"Oh no! I'll be late!" he shouted and within 5 seconds he stood in front of his mirror, watching himself. He changed his clothes quickly and washed his face.

15 minutes later he drove to a local donutshop.

"Hey Scottybuckets! You're late." Kendall said as he shoved a chair to his friend.

"That damn alarm." Scott complained.

"Yeah, whoever invented it should be killed"

Scott ignored Kendall's answer and ordered two chocolate donuts.

"So, how's life?" Kendall asked.

"Life? I don't have a life. It's boring. I want some adventure!" Scott replied as a sparkle appeared in his eyes when he said 'adventure'.

Kendall laughed. "You should hookup with a stranger! Now thát's adventure!"

Scott scoffed a bit and gave Kendall a shy smile.

"I'm not YOU."

"True, but imagine how fun that would be! You don't know each other and if it stays with one night, so be it."

"You're a slut, Ken... I would never ever do a stranger." Scott poked Kendall.
"And besides... I'm not over one person yet."

"Oh Scott, get him out of your head! He obviously doesn't know what he wants. At first he says 'YES' to your romantic request and after that he dumps you. How could you not be over something like thát?!"

Scott sighed. "You will never understand."

"Nope, you're right."

When the boys finished their donuts, they walked through the mall. Wandering around while watching the windows filled with discount shoutouts.

Suddenly Scott stopped. At 3 feet away from them he saw HIM. That sexy cardigan, that dark hair...

Kendall looked at Scott and then he realized he was looking at the person at 3 feet away.

"No, Scott. Leave it there. He's just not into you. Come on!"

But Scott didn't move.

"I can't help it, Ken... He is so gorgeous, so beautiful. I know that-"

The boy turned around and he waved at Scott.
Scott almost choked.

"OMG! He waved at me! Come Kendall, we've got this."

"Huh? But... Scott... I-"

Before Kendall could finish his sentence, Scott grabbed his arm and pulled him along.

"Hi you!" The boy said happily.

"Hello... Nice to see you here." Scott replied shyly.

Kendall looked at the boy. "Mitchell..."