2.1

The club was huge, divided in what seemed to be music rooms. It had five rooms to be exact. Electric, rock, hiphop, lounge and pop.

"Why in the world would they divide music into these rooms??! How should I choose now?" Mitch complained.

"You won't have to choose, we'll just go visit every room." Scott said and he smiled at Mitch, knowing he would appreciate that.

"Someone's got a nice smile! Wow!"

"You both got nice smiles, my queens!" Kirstie yelled trying to get above the music as they entered a music room.

"Thank you!!!" The boys yelled in choir.

They looked at each other, laughing at their unison.

"Let's get some booze!" Kirstie yelled.

"Yes, let me pay for the three of us." Scott offered and he walked to the bar.

A few minutes later he came back with 3 glasses of wine on a tray.

"Cheers! On us!" Kirstie said.

"And on Scott and me... That we may reconnect again and develop ourselves into beautiful human beings." Mitch added.

"Cheers!" Scott said and he felt Mitch's hand on his lower back.

Scott felt slightly uncomfortable again, but then he lifted his free arm and held Mitch close to him.

Time went by and booze after booze filled those 3 little happy mouths.

"You're getting tipsy!" Mitch giggled.

"You should see yourself!" Scott laughed.

"Yeah, I know I'm gorgeous... Right?" Mitch said and he made a girlish gesture with his hands.

"You sure are!" Kirstie yelled as she tried to stay on her feet.

"You're grabbing the words out of my mouth, darling." Scott looked at Mitch.

"You... My man... Are so... Fucking... Drunk!"

"Not as much as you two are!"

"I'm not drunk!" Kirstie was still trying to stay on her feet, but this time she failed and she fell on the floor.

Scott and Mitch were laughing their asses off.

"Hey! That's not how you treat a lady" Someone said behind their back.

They looked in the direction of where the voice came from.

In a corner stood a quite tall man with short darkbrown hair. He looked at Kirstie.

The man walked closer offering Kirstie a hand. She stood up, but not able to stand on her own, she fell against his shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Kirstie mumbled.

She tried to stand with a force of stability when she looked up into his eyes. She gasped. He owned the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen.

"Hi..." She smiled.