11.1

Scott ran into Agent Cornwald's office.

"You... You've got him?" Scott panted.

"Mr. Hoying! I didn't expect you this quick! Yes, we've got him." Agent Cornwald said.

"Can I see him?"

"No, he's in an interrogation."

"Then why did you wanna see me?"

"Sit down."

Scott sat down.

"We've got him and I'm sorry to tell you that he's the one who abused Mr. Grassi."

Scott blinked with his eyes, trying to process what he's just heard.

"How... How long has this been going on, Sir?"

"If I should believe him, for about 2 years."

"Excuse me? Two fucking years?!"

Scott's eyes widened.

"Yes, 2 years."

"But... That's imposible! I've dated him in that period!"

"Some things are invisible."

"No, you don't get it! He's my best friend! He would NEVER keep secrets from me like that!"

"I think you should-"

"Where is that monster?"

Scott couldn't hold back his rage any longer. He stood up and followed the signs, leading to the interrogationroom.
Slamming the door open, he walked in furiously.

"Sir, you can't-"

Scott ignored the people and rushed inside the actual interrogationroom. He saw a man sitting there with a smirk on his face. Scott looked at him, knowing who the man was. He grabbed the man by his throat.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Scott yelled.

"Oh... You must be Scott... How's Mitch?" Trevor smirked.

Scott wanted to slam that smirk off of his face, but two men grabbed Scott by his arms.

"Sir, you're interrupting our interrogation."

"He is guilty." Scott snapped.

The men guided Scott outside.

●♡●
Scott: Kirstie, someone abused Mitchy 😭😭😭 FBI is asking me questions and they are interrogating that monster who did it. His name is Trevor, do you remember when I saw that message pop up from Mitchy's cellphone? It's him! Kirstie, 2 fucking years! Why didn't Mitchy tell me?!
......
Kirstie: Omigosh! Where are you?!
Scott: At the FBI office. I'm feeling too messed up to drive back, could you please come walk here?
Kirstie: Sure, I'll change the schedule and be right there.
Scott: Thanks, you're golden.
Kirstie: 😙😄
●♡●

A little 30 minutes later Scott got hugged by Kirstie.

"Aww, Scotty... This is horrible..."

"It is... I want to be with Mitch... I want him to wake up and explain everything to me."

"Yes, why don't you go back to the hospital and stay the night over there?"

"Will you come with me then?"

"Sure, but I'm not staying too long. I've got things to do."

"I understand. It's just that I don't want to be there alone..." Scott pouted.

"Okay, let me drive us to the hospital."
Scott hugged Kirstie.

"You're golden, bunny..."