4.2

"So... You're moving in together?" Kirstie asked as she looked at the boys smiling at her.

They nodded.

"Wow... That's a surprise... Are you both sure about this? Much has happened last year and-"

"Oh no... Not again..." Mitch whined.

"I'm just making sure this isn't an impulsive action of yours..." Kirstie took a sip of her tea. "And how about you, Scott? Do you feel comfortable with this?"

"Not at first, to be honest. But it helps to reconnect again. And besides, I could use some company." Scott smiled, looking at Mitch.

"If you could use some company, you should get a pet." Kirstie snapped.

"Why are you so SNAPPY?!" Mitch asked surprised.

Kirstie pouted, but this time her pout was for real.

"Because I'm always the one who gets left behind..."

"D'aww..." The boys said in choir.

"Don't d'aww me." Kirstie looked away.

Scott pulled Kirstie in his arms and held her tight. He kissed her forehead.

Mitch's heart skipped a beat at that sight.

"Anyways... I think we are getting a pet though. A dog maybe." Mitch sighed.

"Things are getting crazier..." Kirstie mumbled.

"How about Jeremy and you? Let's talk about that..." Scott said, trying to change the subject as he pulled away from Kirstie.

"Jeremy and I are doing fine... We're growing closer every day. I feel so connected with him!" Kirstie smiled, she got over her sadness quickly.

"Connected, literally?" Mitch joked, but Kirstie ignored it.

"He has asked his aunt to think of me when it comes to husky puppies! I am so thrilled! Can you imagine those little balls of fur hopping around?"

Mitch looked at Scott and made a looney gesture. Scott grinned.

"Oh, stop it! You know how fond I am of dogs... They are my life..." Kirstie said, poking Mitch in his thigh.

"Hey! Don't poke me! I'm sensitive there..." Mitch shouted as he held his hands up for defense.

"And not only there..." Scott laughed.

"Eww! Too much information, thanks." Kirstie said as she immediately took her hands off of Mitch.

Mitch gasped and looked at Scott.

"You've heard her... too much information, mister!" He sassed.

Scott laughed and gave Mitch a hug. Mitch leaned into Scott's arms and pulled Kirstie into the hug too.

"I love this grouphug, I've missed it so much..." Kirstie said as she tried to hold back all of her happy tears.

The boys tightened the hug and they sat there for a few moments.