6. Doggies.

The next morning Scott had decided to stay out of Mitch's problems. It felt bad, but he didn't want to lose Mitch again. He loves Mitch soooo damn much and he would be devastated if he'd lose him ever again.

"No life then..." Scott mumbled.

Mitch shifted a little and faced Scott.

"Were you saying something, hon?"

"Oh... Goodmorning, little queen. No, I was just mumbling to myself." Scott pecked Mitch's nose.

"Okay. What are your plans for today?" Mitch asked.

"I'm going to Kirstie. Wanna join?"

"No, I'm going to this small fashionshow... They've invited me to come over. I'm so thrilled! What do you think of me wearing some designer clothes? Balenciaga or Gucci?"

"I don't care what you're wearing, you're gorgeous anyways..." Scott said as he pecked Mitch's nose again.

Mitch smiled and layed his head on Scott's chest.

-

"You've decided WHAT?" Kirstie shouted.

"I have decided to stay out of Mitch's problems, because I don't want to lose him again..." Scott repeated.

"Okay. He's your best friend and you're not going to help him? I can't believe this... Yesterday you were all like oh I need to save him and such... And now you're like I'm not getting involved. Scott..."

"He has told me he would handle it by himself!"

"You know Mitch. Would he?!"

"I hope he will... But you know I don't want to lose him again. I would be devastated!"

"Oh no... Scott, are you falling for him again?" Kirstie gasped.

"It has never stopped..." Scott looked at his feet.

"Scotty... Be careful ok? Don't let him hurt you again. You don't deserve that..." Kirstie said as she cupped Scott's jawline.

"You sound like Kendall..."

"Well, maybe Kendall's right about this..."

"I'm all grown up, don't pamper me." Scott mumbled.

"I won't. Oh, I'm running late!" Kirstie looked at her watch.

"Running late for what?" Scott asked.

"I'm going to Jeremy. See you later, okay?"

"Okay, say hi to him..."

"I will!"

-

"What are you doing , young man?" Kirstie said in a stern tone.

"You'll see, gorgeous." Jeremy smirked as he blindfolded Kirstie. "Step by step, yes that's right. A little step closer now, we're in the barn..."

"Don't you dare to let me trip!"

"Trust me, I won't!"

Jeremy's excitement was hearable in his voice.

"I don't like this."

"Don't you like surprises?!"

"I do, but this is killing my nerves!" Kirstie giggled.

Then she heard a little squeak.

"Sssshhh..." Jeremy hushed.

"What's that?!" Kirstie was amazed by the sound.

"Stand still and don't move... Keep your eyes closed when I remove this." Jeremy said.

"Okay... If you say so."

Jeremy removed the blindfold.

"Ready?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes, I think so..." Kirstie laughed.

"Then you may look now..."

Kirstie opened her eyes and her hands flew up to her mouth immediately. Tears were flowing out of her eyes, rolling over her cheeks.

"Oh no! Jeremy! You didn't!!!"

She jumped around his neck, crying against his shoulder.