10.1

"Nurse! Can I see him?" Scott rushed into the hospital, walking to one of the nurses.

"You're Scott Hoying, right?" The nurse asked.

"Y-Yeah, that's me. What do you need?"

"The FBI wants to talk to you."

"The FBI? What the..."

"Please, follow me."

Scott followed the nurse to a room in the back of the hallway. He was greeted by a bald men with glasses.

"Agent Cornwald, FBI. You must be Mr. Hoying?"

"Umm, yes. I was about to visit my best friend, he's in a coma and I wanted to check up on him. So... If this could happen any time later? I would appreciate that, Sir." Scott said.

"Ah, Mr. Grassi? This is about him. I want to ask you some questions."

Scott looked at the nurse.

"You can go and answer some questions. He's doing fine." The nurse said.

"Okay, could my friend visit him then? This is going to take a while I guess..."

"Yes, he can."

"One moment, Agent Cornwald Sir." Scott said as he started to text Jeremy.

●♡●
Scott: Hey, you can visit Mitch right now. Some FBI dude needs to ask me some questions. See ya after it?
......
Jeremy: FBI?! Dude! OMW and catch me up later!
Scott: I will... GTG!
●♡●

"Done." Scott said and he took a seat.

The FBI agent closed the door and looked at Scott, before taking a seat.

"I'm very aware that this situation has confused you..."

"Kinda... What kind of questions do you want me to answer?" Scott asked.

"I've heard that Mr. Grassi has been missing for six weeks."

"Yes, he ran away after our fight."

"So, how did this fight start?"

"Well, he blacked out and I saw a message on his phone. When he was getting back conscious again..."

"Wait, why did he black out?"

"Umm, I don't know really. He was just reading his messages and blacked out all of a sudden." Scott told Agent Cornwald.

"I see. Go on."

"He was getting back to us and he discovered that I've read, well... I saw the message popping up, because his phone was on the floor. He went looney, really mad. Insanely mad I should say..." Scott said, thinking of the words Mitch shouted at him.

"Mr. Hoying?"

Scott nodded softly.

"I'm still wondering why he got so mad at me."

"What did the message say? Who sent it?"

"It said 'It's starting all over again. Stop it or I'll make sure it stops.' That's all and someone named 'Trevor' sent it." Scott said.

"That sounds like a serious threat... And I know one man named Trevor. If it's him, you've helped me! We are after him for a while. Abusing, abducting, sexual harm, etcetera..."

Scott looked up.

"Mitch has been... What?!"