9. Coma.

"Please, sit down." The doctor said and he closed the door of his office.

"Please, tell us what's going on..." Kirstie cried.

"I will... I'm so sorry to tell you this, but Mr. Grassi is in a coma."

"A... A coma? Can... Can we see him?" Scott gasped, trying to hold back his tears.

"I'm afraid you can't."

"But he is our friend!" Kirstie almost shouted.

"He needs to get stabilized first. We need to check what happened. Do you have any idea about what happened to him? His body is in a really bad state."

Kirstie shrugged and looked at Scott.

"I don't know. He's been missing for like six weeks. I thought he went back to his parents. To make a long story short, we lived together and got into a fight. He wanted me to leave him alone I guess and he ran away. He has blocked me everywhere." Scott told the doctor.

"He has blocked me too." Kirstie whispered.

"I see... Your boyfriend ran away and you've never heard from him after that?"

"Actually, he's not my boyfriend. You're right about the other thing." Scott chuckled.

He wished to have Mitch as his boyfriend and that thought led him back to Kendall.

Where did he go?

-

Kirstie and Scott sat in the waitingroom as Mike and Nel arrived.

"Kirstie? Scott?"

"Oh, hello..." Kirstie hugged them and Scott followed her actions.

"So, how's our son?" Nel asked.

Kirstie looked down at her feet, Scott held her close to him.

"He... He is in a coma I'm sorry..." Scott said.

Nel burst into tears, Mike hugged her.

"How's that possible?" Mike asked.

"I'm sorry... It's all my fault..." Scott said.

"Excuse me? How?" Mike looked at Scott.

Scott explained everything.

"I thought he ran to you... That's why I didn't bother him, not that I could contact him since I was blocked..." Scott told them.

"No, he didn't ran to us. We've heard from him like two weeks ago." Nel said.

"You did?! What did he say?" Scott looked surprised.

"He e-mailed us that he was doing fine and that he was just being busy. He also said he was with some friends." Nel sighed.

"He e-mailed?! That's not Mitch! He never uses his e-mail. Friends? He only has Kirstie and me..." Scott said.

"And that weird girl that seems to have a crush on him, which is totally useless since he's gay as fuck." Kirstie added, making the others look at her.

"Oh? Why didn't I even know that?" Scott asked.

"Well, girls see..."

"EVERYTHING... Yeah, okay."

"Mr. Hoying? Miss Maldonado?" A nurse called.

"Yes?"

"You can see Mr. Grassi. Two persons only, his body is still very weak. He could flatline again."

Scott looked at Nel and Mike.

"You two first."