10.2

"Mr. Hoying? Are you okay?!" Agent Cornwald asked.

Scott sat on the floor, crying.

"No... Mitchy... What did that Trevor do to him?! Is this why he's so skinny now? Is this why he's got some bruises all over his body?! Tell me!"

"We're trying to find out, it's not sure it's the same Trevor."

"But if he did all those things to Mitchy, he should be punished!" Scott yelled through his tears.

The thought that Mitch had to go through all of this the past six weeks hurted him so bad.

"I'll call the headquarters to find Trevor, alright?"

"Y-Yes... P-Please." Scott sobbed and he calmed down a bit.

-

"Hey, so... How did the FBI questions go? Uh, are you okay?" Jeremy said and he saw Scott's red and swollen eyes.

"It went well. I don't wanna talk about it. I'll text Kirstie later, so you'll hear from her... How's Mitchy?"

"Okay. You can go see him. The nurse just checked up on him. Take care, dude. I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay, thanks. I appreciate it."

Jeremy gave Scott a bro hug. It felt comforting.

Scott entered Mitch's room.

"Hi, Mitchy..." Scott sighed.

Mitch looked better than before. The medical stuff through his IV has been doing a great job. Scott walked to Mitch and sat by his bed, holding his hand.

"You look good today. Less pale, glad to see you like that. So, I've been answering some questions for the FBI. Crazy, huh? I've found out what could've happened to you, well probably. I feel nauseous because of it! It makes me get a headache! Please, Mitchy... Wake up and tell me more... I want to help you and protect you. The FBI will punish the person who did this to you. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I should've seen it! You were changing into a snappy and distant person. Not the boy I fell in love with, well... I am still in love with you, Mitchy." Scott paused and rolled with his eyes.

"What a mess... Kendall said hi. He's convinced of that you're still able to hear me. I'm dating Kendall. I wanted to break up with him, but you shouted for help. It's weird... I am dating him, but the only one I really want to date is YOU. Just YOU. I should go and see Kendall now, I need to talk to him."

Scott pecked Mitch's lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I love you."