5.2

"So, he just asked you to leave?" Scott's eyes widened by the thought of it.

"Yes, using my full name." Kirstie told him.

"That's rude... He didn't give you a chance to talk to him? I am so worried..."

"I am too." Kirstie cried.

"I can't believe this. He was all cuddly and stuff and now he's shutting us out!"

"Who's shutting you out?"

Kirstie and Scott turned their faces to where the voice came from. It was Mitch.

"I thought you'd stay over for the night?" Kirstie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I've changed my mind." Mitch mumbled.

"To answer your question... You are, Mitch." Scott said with an upset voice.

"I think you guys should talk."

Kirstie left.

...

"I told you it's none of your business... And then you're sending Kirstie." Mitch rolled with his eyes.

"You're my best friend... I just wanted to help you."

"You're not helping me by sending Kirstie to me! Besides, I don't need any help!" Mitch snapped.

"Apparently you do if you keep acting this way!" Scott shouted.

No, please don't argue... No, don't let this happen again... I need him. Scott thought to himself.

"You know what? If you'll keep sticking your nose into MY business... I'll just fucking leave!" Mitch snapped.

"No, please... Don't..." Scott whispered, but it was too late.

Mitch turned his back to Scott and walked away through the frontdoor.

-

Scott was listening to Beyoncé, his eyes were red and swollen. He had almost cried his eyes out since Mitch left the house.

"Babyboy you stay on my mind..." Scott sang along in the hopes to feel better.

But even Beyoncé couldn't fix these crappy feelings.

"Great..." Scott cried.

-

Scott suddenly felt the bed dip next to him... He must've cried himself to sleep. He turned around.

"Mitch..." Scott gasped.

"Hush, baby. Go to sleep..." Mitch started playing with Scott's hair.

"I'm so sorry, Mitch..." Scott cried.

"Hush, baby... It's alright..." Mitch cuddled up to Scott.

"You're my best friend and I just wanted to help you... You sounded so upset and I-"

"Hush, baby. I'll need to work this out alone. There's nothing to worry about, Scotty... It's MY tiny problem, not yours. I'll work this out, baby... And in the meantime we'll just work on reconnecting again... Okay, sweety?"

Mitch kissed Scott's cheek.

Scott looked at Mitch with watery eyes.

"Okay..." He said.

"Now, go to sleep. There's a new day ahead of us, Scotty. We don't want that being ruined by some tiny silly problems, don't we?" Mitch whispered in Scott's ear, making Scott shiver.

"No... We don't..." And they fell asleep.