3.1

... ... ... ...

"Hello, Jeremy here..?"

"... Hi. I'm Kirstie. I've got your note from Mitch. You were hitting on me in the new club?"

"Oh... Wait... You're the gorgeous lady. You've puked half of the night."

"Yeah, you've got the right lady in front of you. Sorry for that... I'm embarrassed that you had to see me that way. It's not the perfect situation to hit on someone though..."

Jeremy paused.

"This might sound cheesy, but... Someone as gorgeous as you should've been hit on in ANY situation."

There was a silence.

"I think I like you, Jeremy." Kirstie said.

"Then why don't we meet each other this afternoon? Let's do it all over again... But in a good way, no alcohol included... How about 1 pm?"

Kirstie giggled.

"Well, that sounds great!"

"Good. I'll pick you up. Make sure you'll wear something comfortable. You'll need it."

Kirstie gave Jeremy her address and hung up the phone.

Mitch walked downstairs.

"Oooh... Who was that?" He asked.

"Jeremy, we're going to meet this afternoon. I should go back home and change clothes. Can you handle it here?"

"Sure. Scott will be back soon. Did you have something for breakfast already?"

"Some scrambled eggs, there's still some left in the kitchen. Feel free to take it. Gotta go now!" Kirstie gave Mitch a kiss on his cheek and left.

-

Scott returned after a while and found Mitch on the couch watching some tv.

"Hi... Entertaining yourself? Can I come and sit next to you?" Scott asked.

"You don't need to ask, silly..."

Scott sat down next to Mitch.

"Where's Kirstie?"

"She went home. She called Jeremy and apparently they have a date this afternoon. Here, do you want some?"

Mitch handed Scott some scrambled eggs.

"Yeah, thanks. So... They have a date? Wow... That's cute!"

"Yes, it is. When are we going on a date?" Mitch teased.

"Anytime you want to!" Scott teased back as he tickled Mitch.

"No! Don't!" Mitch laughed as he slapped Scott's arm.

"OUCH! Still ticklish huh?"

"Yes, so you better watch out." Mitch said.

Scott put his arm around Mitch.

"You haven't changed a bit, little queen."

"You neither, hon." Mitch giggled.

Scott looked at Mitch with a huge smile on his face.

"What?" Mitch laughed.

"Nothing, just happy that I bumped into you again..."

"Yeah, me too..."

"You're my best friend, Mitch..." Scott whispered.

"I love to be your best friend, Scotty..."

"I love to be yours..."

And they cuddled.