2.2

"Are you ok?" Jeremy sounded concerned.

Kirstie puked into the toilet and Mitch was holding her hair up.

"If it wasn't for you to bring her here so fast after you've helped her up, she wouldn't be. This is good, let her puke it all out." Scott said.

"I'm not done yet..." Kirstie cried.

"You won't be for a while..." Mitch whispered.

Kirstie started to puke again.

Jeremy brought Kirstie some tissues to clean her face up a bit.

"Nice first impression of me huh?" Kirstie sobbed.

"Well, I wouldn't have expected to meet someone this gorgeous in a new club, to be honest. Cheer up, lady." Jeremy said as he tried to comfort her.

Scott and Mitch looked at each other.

"How romantic you are to flirt with a puking lady." Mitch joked.

Jeremy looked at Mitch. "And you two are dating?"

"I'm not gay. I would never date a man." Mitch said sarcastically.

Scott scoffed. "I wouldn't too..." He winked at Mitch.

"Ok... That's so not true. You've got fireworks all over you." Jeremy said.

Scott fell silent. Fireworks? Was it so obvious to see?

-

Jeremy had called a cab.

"Thank you so much, man." Scott said thankfully.

"No problem. I wouldn't feel okay if you'd drive back in this condition. That amount of alcohol in your bodies and driving a car... No." Jeremy pointed at Kirstie. "And now I'm sure that she'll be home safe. Not that I don't trust you around her, guys. But well..."

"Oh, he's only concerned about her... See?" Mitch said to Scott with a grin on his face.

"Yes, I guess we're invisible to him at some point..."

Jeremy gave Mitch a little note.

"If she wakes up tomorrow morning... Will you please give this to her and if you can remember this night... Please tell her to call me..."

It was his phonenumber.

"I sure will, but I can't promise you that I will remember everything that has happened tonight."

Jeremy took the note back for a second and wrote something on it. He handed Mitch the note again.

"I should go now, stay safe." He greeted the boys and Kirstie waved a little since she still felt a bit nauseous.

Mitch looked down at the note and read what Jeremy added.

Please call me. I think you're the most gorgeous lady I've ever met. Let's do this over.

Jeremy.