4.1

"I just can't..." Kendall looked up at Scott and saw Scott's confused expression.

"What are you saying? That you can't accept to see Mitch and me hanging out together? That's insane!"

"I just... I don't want you to get hurt again... You know how Mitch is..." Kendall said.

"Yeah, he's like you... I am old enough to take care of myself, Ken. Just don't screw this up for me." Scott replied slightly irritated.

"Throwing shades at me, huh?"

"No, I didn't mean to. Just stay out of it. Mitch and I are just really close friends, we know our boundries."

"I really hope you do, Scottybuckets..." Kendall said.

"I do!"

-

Mitch sat on the couch as Scott walked in.

"Still here?" Scott asked.

"Yes, it's boring to be home alone." Mitch replied.

"I know, did you hear from Kirstie?"

"No... How was your meetup with Kendall?"

"It went well... Nothing special." Scott mumbled.

"That doesn't sound good. When I bumped into you he seemed very distant towards me. Except the fashiontalk..."

"That's because he hates to see us hang out together..." Scott admitted.

"I already thought so... Is he afraid that you'll get hurt again? Because he is that kind of type who cares too much."

"At least someone cares..." Scott laughed.

"Hey!!!" Mitch threw a pillow at Scott. "Don't forget that I do care too!"

"You do?" Scott asked with a fake surprised look on his face.

"Ofcourse I do, silly... Oh, Scott! An idea just popped into my head!"

"Spit it, babe!"

"Would you mind if I'd move in with you? I mean... Your house is big enough for the two of us and we could get a pet. I like this house..." Mitch looked at Scott, who fell silent immediately.

"Moving in? With me? Just right now? Are you serious?" Scott said with a doubt in his words.

"Yes, think about it. We're really close friends. We could share a room together... That's like having a slumberparty every night... It's not a big deal, right?"

"I don't know, Mitch. I've just bumped into you after what happened last year. It feels weird to let you move in with me so quickly. I'm still not used to the fact that we're actually reconnecting again... The thought of you moving in with me kinda scares me... I don't know if I'm ready to have you around me 24/7." Scott said.

"I understand. I've put you through hell and once again I'm so sorry, I really am. But we could do our own thing if we need that, this house is big enough..." Mitch smiled at Scott.

"True... Shit, Mitchy... Your ideas are the worst!"

"I will be a good girl..." Mitch pouted as he looked at Scott, causing him to smile widely.

"Okay, well... We could try I guess..."

Mitch clapped his hands excitedly and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck.

"Thank you, Scotty..." He said as he burried his face in the blonde's neck.

"You're welcome, little queen."