3. Time.

*tick tock tick tock*

It was quiet in Scott's house. All curtains were closed.

"Ouch... My head..."

Scott tried to shift a little, but he couldn't. He felt a weight on him.

"What the...??"

He opened his eyes. Mitch was on top of him, his face so relaxed. Scott smiled. He watched the man he loves to death lay on him and cuddled him softly.

"Hey... Mitchy... Wake up, little queen." Scott whispered.

He stroked his hair tenderly.

"Hmm... I don't wanna... I..." Mitch mumbled but suddenly he opened his eyes and stared right into Scott's.

Mitch tried to figure out where he was for a moment and it took a few seconds before he realized that he was on top of Scott.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Mitch said as he tumbled off of Scott quickly.

"It's ok. You were soooooo drunk last night. It was funny."

"I bet it was. Did... Did something happen... I mean... Did we..."

"No, nothing happened. We didn't kiss. We didn't hookup. I even don't know how you've ended on top of me!" Scott laughed. "But I don't mind it much..."

"You don't?" Mitch looked at Scott with a naughty look in his eyes.

Scott grinned.

"You know the situation, right?"

"Oh, yes I do..."

Mitch layed his head on Scott's chest.

"I still can't forgive you, Mitch. It takes time."

"I know, hon. Wounds don't heal that fast..."

They started to hear a stumble coming upstairs.

"Guys? Hello?..."

It was Kirstie.

"Right up here!" Scott shouted and he saw Kirstie entering the bedroom.

"Now, don't you look sparkly today..." Mitch laughed as he watched Kirstie's tired face and sloppy hair.

"Shut up. I can't remember much from last night."

"You've puked so much. I guess you've puked out your memories too..." Mitch joked.

"Not funny." Kirstie tried to look angry at Mitch.

"Talking about memories... Mitch, still got that note he gave you?" Scott asked.

"Which note?" Kirstie looked curious.

"You've been hit on last night. A guy named Jeremy kinda fell for you." Mitch told Kirstie.

"Oh no... Was he handsome? How did I act?"

"Well... You couldn't stay on your feet and you puked. You would say he's handsome though." Mitch gave her the note.

Kirstie read it.

"Oh no... I can't call him. I'm sooo embarrassed!"

"You should call him. He's nice, he called a cab for us. Talking about that... I need to pickup my car." Scott said.