3.2

***A/N: A bit Jerstie hotness included! A longer chapter this time!***

Kirstie sat in front of her tv. She felt her heart racing fast and watched some tv to calm down the nerves. But it didn't help much. She zapped through the channels and then she heard the doorbell.

"Okay, Kirstie... Breathe..." She said to herself.

She opened the door and looked into the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen.

"Wow, I think I quite remember those eyes..." Kirstie giggled. "Come in, Jeremy! Nice to meet you in sober circumstances."

Jeremy popped out a bunch of roses.

"For the sober lady this time." He said as he handed Kirstie the roses.

"Aww, you shouldn't! They smell wonderful! Thanks! Let me put them in a vase, got a minute?"

"Sure. Nice house you have."

"Thanks. I own it for 2 years now. Just doing my best to keep it cosy." Kirstie said from the kitchen.

"Well, you're doing a great job. No pets around here?"

"No, but I've been thinking of getting 2 dogs... I'm just figuring out how to take care of them since my schedule is so busy..."

Kirstie came back and put the vase with roses on the dining table.

"Do you want something to drink, Jeremy?" Kirstie asked.

"No, thank you. So, which kind of dogbreed do you prefer?"

"I would love to get a husky puppy... They are soooo adorable. But it's hard to take care of them since they're not a common breed."

"My aunt has a husky, it's hard to take care of them indeed. Maybe I should ask her if she can ask around for some husky puppies?" Jeremy looked at Kirstie and he laughed when he saw her eyes brighten up.

"Oh, please do!" Kirstie squealed.

-

Jeremy and Kirstie walked down the playhall.

"Oh! This game looks fun!" Kirstie took Jeremy by his arm and pulled him along.

"Whoa! This is nostalgic! I bet I'll win." Jeremy said as he teased Kirstie a bit.

"No, I was the number one in my class!"

"We'll see about that."

-

"That wasn't fair..." Jeremy laughed as they walked down to Kirstie's house again.

"I've told you so..." Kirstie said with sass in her eyes.

"You, sober lady, are a gamergirl."

"I don't game as much as the boys do..." Kirstie giggled.

"Yeah, how are they?" Jeremy asked.

"They're doing fine... Just getting reconnected." Kirstie told Jeremy.

"Getting reconnected?"

"Long story, but to make it short... They used to date each other... Mitch dumped Scott. Now they bumped into each other again after not talking to each other for several months."

"Wow, all fireworks around them though..."

"I know, but they'll have to figure it out alone..." Kirstie said.

She stopped at her frontdoor. Looking Jeremy in the eyes.

"Thanks for this day... I feel so connected with you. You are such a great company..." Kirstie smiled.

"So are you, sober lady."

"Stop calling me that!" Kirstie giggled.

"Yeah, it was fun. Would you mind if I come in?"

"Not at all..." Kirstie led Jeremy through her living room. "Please, take a seat."

Jeremy sat down on the couch and Kirstie joined him.

Silence filled the room.

"So, do you like candles?" Jeremy asked to break the silence.

"Yes, I actually do. Why? Are you planning on popping out some candles next time?"

"Maybe."

Kirstie laughed.

"You're really the most gorgeous lady I've ever seen in my life, Kirstie..." Jeremy said and he cupped Kirstie's cheeks causing her to look into his eyes deeply.

Before Kirstie could say anything, Jeremy leaned in and kissed her. Kirstie was amazed by the quick change of moment, but she kissed him back.

Kirstie's hands were moving from Jeremy's knees to his shoulders. Jeremy on his turn held Kirstie close to him.
Kirstie gasped for a moment and continued kissing Jeremy.
Jeremy moved his lips to Kirstie's neck and kissed it softly.

"Jeremy..." She whispered as she felt  chills running through her entire body.

Jeremy smirked. "Not pushing me away, are you?"

"No... Just continue... Please..." Kirstie sighed.

"I will..." Jeremy suddenly picked her up.

"So, where's your bedroom?" Jeremy asked.

Kirstie pointed in the direction of a door covered with flowers.

And they entered her bedroom...