chapter 2

In the kitchen

"The girl is so beautiful Charles, what's her story?" Rebecca asked as she put the plate of pancakes infront of Charles.

"Yes she is, but much prettier when she smile," proud na sabi ni Charles.  "It's ts a pity that she was force to marry someone else by her father, and beated her when she refuses to do so. You should seen the face of the poor child when she asked our princess help. Her face was swollen, and bruises everywhere. I'm glad she did asked Hera's help, and the rest is history."

"She must be upset to see her beaten state for her to middle in her affairs."

"Yes, you know her Rebecca. She always middling with her friend's life, and force Austin to shelter her here." he told her while munching his food.

"Her father beat her? Damn, the man is a sadistic, beating her own flesh and blood. How is Señorita Hera by the way"

"She's okey, and happily married to her prince," he said as he sipped his coffee.

"Good for her.  She's always in tears when she's here."

"Yes, one happy ending," Charles commented as he eat the last piece of his pancakes.

🔅🔅🔅🔅

(Upstairs...in a beedroom)

Halos napa-Wow siya sa kanyang silid. It's a very huge room.  A room for a princess, but she is not a princess.

Hindi  niya mapigilan mapanganga habang inililibot ang kanyang mata sa lahat ng sulok ng kanyang kwarto

How could any one owned this house so big. Ay, Oo nga pala, isa itong kastilyo.

The room is awesome. This is great.  Daig niya pa ang nakatira sa isang hotel. Halos hindi siya  makapaniwala. Kinurot niya ang kanyang saliri para malaman kung totoo ba ang lahat ng  nakikita niya, at hindi siya nanaginip lang.

Yes... She is going to love  in a castle. Oh God, parang ayaw niya na magising kung ito ay isang panaginip lang.

Lilly told her that the castle has more than fifty thirty rooms, with more than hundred of staff in all including Ms. Rebecca.

Biglang bumukas ang pintoan ng kanyang kwarto,  at pumasok si Lilly na nakangiti.

"Madam, your presence is requested by Sir Charles at the living hall."