chapter 9

Unedited..

She feels peaceful this past few days, MIA lang naman ang damuhong Hulk.

May assignment daw ito sa America per Rebecca.

Wow ang damuho ay isa palang deep penetration agent (dpa) ng  FBI at CIA, so that's explain kung bakit sanay na sanay ito sa deep penetration.

Living in the castle without him is a paradise, walang bwesit.

Simula ng makausap ito ni Ate Hera niya, umiwas na itong inisin at asarin siya.

Hindi na din siya pinapalaba nito. He always tried to go near her para mag sorry but she always find a way para iwasan ito.

She was walking along the corridor to the third floor when she spotted an ajar door.

Curiously, she walked over it and peep her head.

Her mouth went open wide as she saw a beautiful studio with a pole on it.

"Oh my God" she excitedly yelled as she enteres the room.

Well aside from baking and making coffe, she loves dancing so much, especially pole dancing

She Can't explain why every time she hold the pole, her blood and viens come alive, na para siyang pumupunta sa ibang dimension, releasing every thoughts she have.

She smile at Lily as she  turn to see her.

"You want to dance Ms. Daphne?" the girl ask.

"Yes, I love to, can you play a sexy music for me" she said and  pulled down her jeans leaving her in very sexy black short short.

She hold the pole and  starting to  sway her hips as the music play.

She dances sexily  as if she was alone in the room, moving her hands, swaying her hips.

She holds the pole like her life depended on it, like a lover cling to  each others

Hindi na namalayan ni Daphne may isang bulto na nanonood sa kanya habang sumasayaw siya, ni hindi niya alam kong gano niya ito nabighani

As the music fully control her, she continue to dance gracefully, holding on to the pole a  like a gymanastic, sexily bend and twist her body.

(do imagine she dance like this)

Napanganga si Austin habang pinagmamasdan si Daphne na sumasayaw.

He secretly silence Lily when she about to call his name, secretly told her not to mention anything.

As he watch her, his jaw dropped like a love struck guy seeing the love of his life for the first time, he admire her like a love sick puppy every time she changes her moving, swaying and moving every inch of her body.

He looks intensely at her like he was hypnotized by a nymph, a very seductive and lovely nymph.

And like a moth into a flame, he can take his eyes from her.

He curse as he saw her spreading her legs wide open  while her both hands are  holding on to the poles, shifting her legs and hand in  one sexy movement to another.

He crused again when he saw on his peripheral vision that Nathan and Charles are walking towards the room.

He can't understand himself but he want no one to see her seductively dancing.

Dahan-dahan siyang lumabas ng kwarto at isinara ito. He must stopped them before they reach the studio.

He grabbed Charles in his hands and asked him to go down the hall.

Charles knitted his brows as he looked at him.

"Have you seen Daphne? Is she inside the studio?" Charles ask him.

"No  I didn't saw her and she isn't there, only Lily" he said coldly "Nathan go the city and buy me some flowers" he told him and pulled  Charles

"Can't we talked later? I must find Daphne, she needs to packed her things"

"What?" He cursed and shake his in disbelief "what fkor?"

"I will be taking her back to the Philippines. Now that your cousin had settle already her problems"

"if that so? Then I think we really need to talk" he told him in a serious tone

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

She can't just go back now, now that he finally sort out his feeling.

Two weeks away from her is like a torture.

Alam niyang  he was indifferent to her, siguro dahil she's the only woman who was never affected by his look or intimidated by his glares.

Kaya ngayon nasa office niya siya making a video call to Wendy.

"What do you mean that she needs to stay there? Give me one good reason Austin" Hera angry voice is all over the room.

Mabuti nalang at sound proof ito, napasabunot siya sa kanyang buhok, convincing himself that he want her. is hard but convincing his cousin to let her stay in the castle is even harder than he thought.

"I WANT TO KNOW HER, I want her to stay here for a while, to have a chance to know more, please Wendy"

"WTF, YOU WANT HER? OR YOU WANT HER IN YOUR BED. I'M WARNING YOU AUSTIN SHE'S MY FRIEND, DON'T YOU DARE  TOUCH HER OR I DISWONED YOU MY SELF"

"Please Wendy, I know its hard to understand but please give me one last chance to make amends to her, to make thing right , I.promise to treat her right, I know I'll been an asshole to her, please..please .. just this once".he begged her.

He never begged her for anything kaya napangiti si Hera.

"OKEY FINE I GIVE YOU A MONTH, AND TREAT HER WITH RESPECT! AFTER THAT SHE WILL GO BACK HERE"

"YES I DO THAT and thank you"