chapter 25

He was at the shore, talking to his cousin.

"Your scaring her!" Hera voice exploding like thunder. "Darn you hawk, for asking her to marry you! Ano ba ang naisip mo ha, Hindi na pa nga naka first base, homerun na ang gusto mo! You know she's right your one crazy bastard!"

"What wrong with marrying her? And its the only way I can think of at the spur of the moment, she ask me for security and certainty, so I ask her to marry me"

"Your Insane! Alam mo ba iyon. Pasalamat ka't wala ako diyan kundi masasapak kita!" sabon sa kanya ng pinsan

"Oo na baliw na kung baliw!" he rake his hair "damn! I'm starting to lost control and patience, she's full of reservations!" he said while facing back and forth.

"What would you expect she's a Filipina! She was raised with values and standards beyond your understanding" she told him "Listen to me Austin Alexander! stop rushing her because you will only lost her if you keep on doing it. She's not like your mistress or fuck-me-buddy that willl mindlessly say yes to your wishes, be patience and try to understand her. She's been hurt and used, dump before! that why she's having a hard time trusting people!" she said in a calm voice.

"Oh I don't know what do anymore!" he throw his hands in the air.

"Take things slowly! woo her and make her feel she's special, oh don't worry I can help you. I will send you her favorites foods. Filipino dishes!"

"you expect me to charm her in three weeks? I've been trying to penetrate.and break her walls for month but its useless! I doubt if I can do that, she's so full of hesitations, extend her stay for two months." he raked his hair.

"extend her stay?" Hera laugh softly making him raised his eyebrow.

"This is not the time for laughing Wendy!"

"Oh sure it is Hawk! How old are you? Ten or Twenty-seven"

"What? Why do you ask?"

"Because your behaving like a ten years old kid. So Impatience! pano kasi you were used of getting what you want so easily even women! now tell me Hawk, what is feels like having to beg for an attention? I know she giving you a hard time... A very hard time!"

"Oh sure she is, and she's making me more confuse, denying her feelings when infact she kisses me back everytime I kissed her!"

"What the hell! You kiss her?"

"Oh what's wrong with that? Hadn't Owen kissed you more often?"

"Thats a very different story Hawk, Don't you ever bed her! I will wrung your neck myself! Or maybe I will fetch her this instant, and you know that she will do my wishes"

"You can do that!"

"Oh I can my dear cousin!"

"Hera please don't take her from me... we have a deal remember, you promise to let her stay her for a month..please...I want to spend more time with her"

She laugh when she hear sadness in his voice "give me one reason why I shouldn't fetch her"

"I love her! i really love her!"

"what about Ivy?"

"I already broke up with her, please let her stay by my side. I really love her Hera...and I want to spend my life with her" his voice trail off.

"You've what? I don't know Hawk, why am I doing this in the first place. Me helping you gaining her love.. I wasn't supposed to help you but here I am crazily doing it. Just promise me one thing dont break heart and don't touch her!"