chapter 5

"Where the hell is She!" rinig niyang sabi ni Austin, galit na galit ito, na kahit nasa loob siya ng kwarto niya eh rinig na rinig niya.

"So nakita na niya!" nakangiti at pabulong na sabi niya. Should she feel guilty? Frighten? Trembling now that he is fuming with anger?

Pero wala mi isa siyang naramdaman. Well, talagang sinadya niyang sunogin ang shirt nito. Lalo na when Lily told her that it was his favorite shirt.

She shakes her head. Hindi ba't sinabi nina Ate Hera at Charles sa kanya na there's a small possibility na magkita sila, pero look what happened, always naman itong nasa kastilyo!

"Austin Alexander, please hold down your horses!" rinig niyang boses ni Rebecca. Napakunot ang kilay niya. Ngayon niya lang narinig na tinawag ni Rebecca ang binta sa pangalan ito.

So that's explain the AA...  Austin Alexander pala ang name ng damuho.

“Look what she's done to my shirt!” He heard him yelled, “She burned it! What a stupid girl." dinig niyang sabi uli ni Austin. "I'm going to punish her!" palakas nang palakas ang boses ng binata kaya alam niyang nasa corridor ang mga ito or worst nasa labas lang ng kanyang pinto

"Served you right, damuho!" ani ng isip niya. " "pero teka, did he just said I'm stupid? Stupid pala ha!"

Nagpantig ang tenga niya sa sinabi ni Austin. Kaya bigla siyang lumabas sa kanyang kwarto, not caring kung naka-pantulog pa siya. Nagulat 'ata sila sa kanilang nakita dahil parehong nakanganga si Rebecca at Austin.

 Nagulat 'ata sila sa kanilang nakita dahil parehong nakanganga si Rebecca at Austin

“If I'm stupid, then you are an idiot! I did what you ask me.to do! I have hand washed your cloths and ironed it, oh it's not my problem if the iron is hot! Likewise, I don't do chores for a stupid, crazy, and shit people like you!” she yelled at him with her eyes like slits “punish me? Funny. Are you my mother? Try to Do it and I Wouldn't hesitate to call ate Hera and make matters worst, and I'm pretty sure she believes me!” she glared at him, and when back to her room. She slumped the door hard, leaving a shocked Austin and Rebeeca.

"Bwesit! The man is insufferable!"  sabi niya sa sarili niya

Meanwhile, Rebecca can't help herself from laughing as she looks at her Young Master.

“It's your first!” she said in a mocking voice. “Oh, I'm sure you're going to have a hard time making her life miserable!” she said to him in this disbelief

“Stop laughing Rebecca!” He hissed and went back to his room.

Yes, he admitted it was his first! First that a woman leave him speechless, darn no one called him idiot for Pete's sake but damned the girl is so hot and beautiful, no beautiful but a definitely gorgeous.

Austin shook his head in disbelieve, no he can't be! No way! But looking at her a while ago in her nighties gave him a boner, he wanted to crash his lips to her soft lips again, he wanted to found out if those fucking lips of her still taste like cherry.