chapter 19

{DAPHNE}

I wake up as soon as the sunlight touch my cheeks.

I can't believe that I am already in my room at the castle so I rubbed my eyes not once but thrice trying to see if I am only dreaming but I wasn't

"Did I wake you up, Ms. Daphne?" lily said, she has a sweet smile on her face.

"Oh Good morning lily, no you don't wake me" I smiled as  told her while my mind is slowly digesting the fact that I was already in my room "Gosh I must have slept like a oil" I said out loud making Lily giggle.

"I'm afraid yes Ms. Daphne, the young master was very careful not to wake you up when he brought you here, he told us not to wake you up"

"He did?"

"Yes, he even told us not to disturb you or we will be fired" she laugh softly as she saw my reaction.

Really? Is he insane? Firing people because they wake me up?

"The last thing I remember I was sleeping soundly on the plane"  I told lily

"You must be tired roaming around Paris" she simper

"Yes, I'm guess so..but its worth it " I said in a sweet  voice as I recall what Austin and I had done.

Gosh, my heart pumps faster and crazily as I remember Austin's sweet gesture towards me as we roam around the city of light, the ferry ride, and of course the dinner at plane.

"Oh you must be hungry, do you want me to bring your breakfast here Ms. Daphne?"

"No...I will go downstairs but thanks the same" I quickly rose from bed and walk to.the bathroom to do my morning routine thats means brushing my teeth and taking a cold and quick shower.

After forty minutes, I went downstairs and walk  straight to the kitchen, were I found Rebecca and Nathan talking with each others.

They acknowledge me with a smile as soon as they saw me. I smile back at them.

"Oh good morning my lady!" Rebecca told me, there's a wicked smile on her face, while Nathan suddenly left us.

"Hey what's with the smile Rebecca? And why is Nathan leaving all of.the sudden?" I ask her as I comfortably sit at the dining table. Rebecca  put a plate in front of me while humming something.

There were bacons, hotdogs, spanish omelette, toasted bread, margarine, muffins and pancakes on the dinning table

"Hmm..so how's Paris My Lady?" She suddenly ask me

"So far so good..hey what's with the my lady thing Rebecca, are you trying to tease me so early on the morning!" I arch my brows as I put some eggs, bacon and toasted bread on my plate.

"Oh nothing" she giggle as she make me a cup of hot chocolate.

Then suddenly Nathan went back with a bouquet of pink tulips on his hands.

"Er..the young master told me to give you this my lady" he said sounding uncomfortable and shy

"he did? Thanks" I received the bouquet from him and found a note attached on its stem..

I read it slowly without realizing that Rebecca and Nathan are just behind me.

Mi Princesa,

I'll be off to California, I will surely miss you.

Forgive me for not saying goodbye, you were soundly sleeping that
I hadn't have a heart to wake you up.