chapter 20

UNKNOWN P.O.V

"You named your hotel after me? Why?" she asked him with so much curiosity.

They were standing outside his hotel, face to face with each other. Both looking in each other's eyes.

He lift his hand to meet her cheeks. He caressed with gently and with love on his eyes.

He gulped "because you have conquer my heart and soul my Isabelle" he said still caressing her cheeks "I know you don't love me the same way I love you so I named my hotel after you so that I will always remember the lady who have captured my heart and give me endless sleepless nights" he said to.her with so much passion in his eyes.

She was shocked beyond her understanding "you really love me?" she said in a very low voice.

"Darn! Did I frighten you" he said when he sense that she became pale "I'm sorry my Isabelle, I can't help it anymore"

She smile at him "no Gio, not frightened, I was just surprised, you.. confessing your feelings for me is a one hell of a surprise.. Then hearing you say you love me again..leave me in a daze..I thought you not really serious about it"

Gio...he was stunt for a moment but smile when he suddenly recovered

"Gio..its been a long time since you called me with that name" he chuckles when he saw her face turns red.

He hugged her and kiss her forehead not minding the crowd that was looking at them.

"You like it when I called you Gio" she said softly and smiled at him.

He let out a relief sigh and touch her face again "yes, come before I forget that we are in the sidewalk, let me show you the inside of your hotel" he tease her as he put his arms around her "ready my love?"

She just nodded at him, he was glad that she doesn't protest when he put his arms around her, his heart was bouncing with so much joy as they entered his hotel lobby.

People, his staffs and crew were eyeing them with so much curiosity but he just shrugged them.

He's happy that his Isabelle is now beside him.

Daphne can't help but to be happy as Sergio tour her around his hotel and introduce her to every staff and crew they come across.

They were eating their lunch at the rooftop of his hotel when her phone rings..

"Go on answer it" he told her. She mouth him thank you then answer the.called without leaving their table.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

REBECCA P.O.V.

"Hello"

"Its me my lady, Rebecca" I told Her in a worrrying voice and who wouldn't? Nathan told me that she hailed a cab, then there was a call from young master instructing me to call her because she was deliberately refusing his call.

"Yes, Rebecca? Why?" she answered me.

"can you tell me where are you my lady? Please, Nathan told me you hailed a cab and left the city. Are you okey? Please tell me, you've got me worrying, Ms. Hera called and been looking for you, then young master called also" I told her in panicking voice, in between I can hear her sighs

"I'm okey Rebecca, I'm with a very special friend" she told me and paused for a moment " and by the way don't expect me to be home tonight. and about Ms. Hera, don't worry I will called her later, bye Rebecca" she told me and you ended the call

I let out a frustrated sigh. Now what would I tell to young master? that she is with a friend and she intent to spend the night with whoever it was.