chapter 31

He was sitting at the edge of  the sofa as he look at the woman in front of him.

He can't believe he is really seeing her, here inside his.room...

He let out a soft laugh, now he fully understands why all the people in his house are acting crazy. They must have seen her.

Stroking his hands on her cheeks puts a smile on his face.

He scan her face with love. He can't still believe she flew all the way to Spain..

His heart skip a beat to two when her eyes suddenly opens.

"Hi" she smiled at him shyly. He smiled back at her as his hand hold her cheeks. He stares her intensely making her face flushed.

Daphne looks more beautiful when she blush, he continue to  stare at her like it was the first time he saw.

"Stopped staring Hulk" she snapped at him.

"I can't help it babe, I can't believe that your back here, please tell me I am not dreaming" he hold her hand and lift it to his lips. He kiss it with his eyes close, as if he is savouring the moment.

"no your not dreaming" she told him hoarsely "did I surprise you?"

"Yes, more than you ever know babe" he  pulled her to his arms and kiss her hard on her lips.

He kiss her with so much tenderness,  passion and thirst. She looped her hands around his neck as she kissed him back with all her heart.

Their tongues dance in sync in the rhythm of their heartbeat, she moan as he deepen the kiss.

They were kissing like there's no tomorrow that made them both  breathless as they break the kiss.

He touch her lips with his thumb "I miss kissing you babe" he said huskily as he is trying to steady his breath "I love you" he hold her close to him.

Daphne leaned her head on his neck with a sweet smile on her face while his hands confined her. Oh how she love when he hold her like this.

He kissed her hair "I'm glad your here babe" he told her in his bedroom voice "I must thank  Charles, he let you come here"

"He doesn't know I'm here" she let out a soft laugh "I was calling you but your line is dead, so I decided to see you personally"she said shyly

He release her from his hugged, and push her a little from him, giving him a chance to look at her face clearly

He smile at her as his other hand hold her cheeks "I'm sorry babe if I ended the call deliberately, I was so disappointed when you refuse to see me" he told her, his eyes not leaving her face "but I'm glad I did"

"You did?" she ask him

"Yes, if I didn't you wouldn't be here" he grinned and look her with eyes that teases her, still caressing her face "now tell me mi princesa, am I going to hear finally your sweet yes"

She nodded her head in agreement then she felt.shy suddenly and look down to the floor to avoid his stares but he pulles her by nape and kiss her savagely and she kiss him back with.the same ferocity.

They were both panting as they pulled away from each other

"I love you babe" he told her "please say you love me too mi princesa, I don't settle for a nod, I want to hear it, now I ask you again, do you love me.babe?"

"Yes...I love you" she confess shyly "I wouldn't be here If I didn't" she told him there's no sense in denying her feelings.  She touch his cheeks and smile sweetly "i'll been loving you for.months"