chapter 73

"What the hell are you saying  Daphne?!" He said through his clenched teeth and cupped her face with his both hands "look at me mi princesa, why are you giving up on us? Hadn't we promise to love each other till death do us part?"

"But I can't give you a child" she said in sobs

"Yes I wanted a child, I do but if having that child will make me lost you then I will choose to be childless.forever" he kiss her forehead "I love you Daphne and I'm sorry if I'll been so selfish and insensitive"

Pinunasan ni Austin ng kanyang kamay ang mga luha ng asawa "nagalit ako ng makita ang mga pills sa ating kwarto, ang hirap-hirap mo buntisin tapos iinom ka pa noon"

"Ilang beses ko bang sabihin na hindi sa akin iyon" madiing wika ni Daphne.

"I know" he kiss her nose and hugged her "kaya nga pinababalik kita ng kastilyo but you choose not to comeback" he make a peck.on her lips

"Hindi ako nag-alala noon, I was so sure na nasa Segovia kalang, your phone and car tracker told me but when evening come at wala ka
parin, kinabahan na ako. We immediately went after you pero tanging kotse at cellphone mo nalang ang natagpuan namin sa labas ng mall. Hindi mo alam kung gaano mo ako pinag-alala, I was so damn furious with myself buti nalang Charles inform me na magkasama kayo at pupunta kayo ng Pilipinas" huminga ng malalim si Austin

"Alam mo pala kung saan ako bakit hindi mo man lang ako sinundan" inis na sabi ni Daphne

"Because you said you wanted space" he.told her "and I need also enough time for my plans"

"what plans?"

"you will soon find out, by the way who told you I went to New York?" He ask

"Lilly"

"Oh that.girl has a lot to explain" he smirked "honey before you think of the worst of me, hear me out first okey, Yes I went to New York but I went there to fetch my Mom, you can ask.Charles , he's  with me.  So please mi princesa, stop thinking that I went there to see Elaine.... i already ended that phase of my life..that chapter is already close, sealed. I would not be unfaithful to you just because you can't give me a child. I love you mi princesa whether you can give me a child  or not. Please believe me."

He hold her chin between  his thumb and index  finger "I love you mi mujer, don't ever doubt that" he said huskily and kiss her lips with hunger and desires.

Tears rolled her "I'm sorry for doubting you. Subrang sakit sa akin na hindi ka mabigyan ng anak"

"I know but if it was really our fate then we might take an another option. We could adopt. Now dry those tears and let's go to our room hon" he whisper to her ears huskily "I can't wait to show you how much I miss and love you"

Hands entwined possessively, desires are in their eyes.

They went to their suite smiling sweetly to each other.

Agad na siniil ni Austin si Daphne ng isang marubdub na halik ng nakapasok na sila sa loob ng kanilang silid, na tinugon naman ni Daphne ng buong puso at  pagmamahal.

As desire and lust envelope them, without hesitations, clothes thrown anywhere.

Halos ayaw pakawalan ni Austin ang labi ng asawa, at hinalikan ito na para bang uhaw na uhaw siya.

Halik pag katapos ng isang halik, habang ang kamay niya ay masuyong hinihipo at pinaglalaroan ang mga nagtitigasang utong ng kabiyak

Inihiga niya ang asawa sa kama at agad niyang inangkin ng tuloyan.