chapter 45

Nalimpungatan si Daphne nang maramdaman niyang gumalaw ang kanyang kama at may bultong tumabi sa kanya.

"Shissshhh...its me hon" bulong ni Austin sa kanya sabay yakap nito sa kanya "dont move hon"

Nakahiga siyang patagilid sa kama at ang nobyo ay nasa likod niya. Nilagay nito ang baba sa balikat niya kaya halos nahigit niya ang hininga.

"are you insane? Bakit ka pumasok dito sa kwarto ko" mahina niyang sabi

"I can't sleep hon" he whisper and nibble her earlobe "I want to cuddle you tonight"

"How do you manage to get in? I've locked the door" she whispers back

"That's for you to found out" he starting to kiss her shoulder "hmm...you smell apple.." he told her in a very low tone as he make tiny bites on her shoulder

"Its my bathwash" she informed him "

"soundproof ba ang room mo hon?"

"No so please keep your voice low, we might wake up my parents" she said nervously

Hinawakan ni Austin ang balikat ng kasintahan at ipinaharap niya si Daphne sa kanya para malaya niyang mahalikan ito sa labi

"Hmmp" tanging nawika nito ng hinalikan na siya ng nobyo.

Daphne let out a soft moan when Austin nibbles her lips teasingly.

As he kiss her savagely, he snaked his other hand to her back to hold her as he deeper their kiss while the other one slipped into her pajama tops to cupped her bosom.

Austin kisses, nibbles, suck, and kneading her lips with hunger and passion, and she reciprocates it the same intenseness.

Habang naglalabanan ang kanilang mga dila ay naramdaman ni Daphne na may bumubukol at tumutusok na bagay sa kanyang puson, she was not naive para hindi malaman iyon. And she can feel dampness between her thighs.

She cursed mentally They were gasping for air as they pulled away.

"Damn Daphne is you kiss me back like that again I won't be able to hold back anymore" he told her and touch her chercks lovingly.

"But you promise me hon" she told him as she squeezed herself to his chest and Austin held her with so much tenderness

"I know but your waking my mate honey" he told her hoarsely "and he wants to get inside you"

Namula man ang mukha ni Daphne sa winika ng nobyo pero itingala niya ang mukha niya para titigan ito "please hon, not here, my parent's room is just a few step away. I don't want them to be disappointed. Ano nalang ang sasabihin nila if you will take me here" she smiled at him

"Then make some remedy" he told her softly "pacify my mate honey"

"Huh?" lumaki ang mata ni Daphne ng hinawakan ni Austin ang kanyang kamay at iginaya ito sa umuumbok niyang sandata "Hulk!" nagitla niyang sabi at napalunok siya at mamutla.

Oh shit ano iyon!

Mahinang natawa si Hulk sa reaksiyon niya "Oh my Daphne, my innocent Daphne" he shake her head and kiss her nose "Your so scare?"

"Y-e-s.." she confess shakily, she was sweating bullets.

"Don't be" he kiss her forehead "I love you honey, I am just testing you but you are right that this is not the place to make love to you" he told her and kiss her lips "¿No lo sabes? ¡Tu inocente me impulsa a amarte más! (Don't you know your innocent drives me to love you more!)" he slid out the bed

"Can I used your bathroom? I think I need a cold shower"

Isang tango lang ang tinugon ni Daphne

Austin winked at her and grabbed her towel before he went to the bathroom

She let out a deep breath nang makapasok na ang nobyo sa banyo, napa krus siya bigla at nagpasalamat na hindi ito nagalit sa kanya, hindi siya muling pinilit nito.

Oh shit that was close! Bakit kasi tinugon narin ng marubdob na halik ang halik ng kanyang nobyo.

Hulk was a good kisser, no an expert kisser, that every time he kisses her she alway responded to his kisses.

She decided to get up and slid out of bed, she went to the kitchen and make herself a big mug of coffee, she take some biscuits at the cookie jar and place it on a plate.

Holding a big mug of coffee and a plate of biscuits, she went back to her room.

Naabotan niyang nakaupo na si Hulk sa kama at nakakunot ang kilay nito

"you make me worried" he told her smirking

She just rolled her eyes.

"share!" he said as he get the mug of coffee from her hand and  sipped "hmm..this is good, you really are a expert barista " he told her while she place the plate of biscuits on the side table.

Tumawa si Daphne "Flatterer!" she puot her lips "what are you thinking that I'll be sleeping at the other room? Silly, this is my bedroom" she speak and sit beside him at the edge of the bed "Whenever I can't sleep, I make some coffee" she told him and get the mug from him.

"Weird?" he commented "coffee is rich in caffeine hon, it will make you more awake"

"Yeah, but I sleep soundly after a cup of coffee at night" she get some biscuits "here take a bite hon"

"Oh I have a bettee idea" he place a biscuits in her mouth and take a bite,until there's a small peiecs left. Then he pulled her nape and kiss her senselessly.

Daphne was surprise at first but she did give in afterwards. She shake her head, they finish the biscuits in no time and ended kissing each other.

They also finish the coffee sipping alternately at the big mug.

"Brush your teeth before going to bed hon" he told her

"I am not a child Hulk" she rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom and brush her teeth, Austin followed her, he was just looking at her like a mother making sure her child brushes her teeth.

"Happy?" she said when she's done brushing her teeth

"I'm next" Austin told her and grabbed her toothbrush, he put a small amout of toothpaste and he brushes his teeth.

Daphne's eyes widen in shocks

"What?" Austin hissed

"thats grossed" she said.

"Gross? Honey Aren't you forgetting something, we already kiss, we already tasted our saliva, so what's wrong with using your toothbrush?"

Oo nga ano? Sangayon ng isip niya.

"whatever! Hurry up I'm already sleepy!" she told him and went out to the bathroom.

She lay in bed and colthed herself with blanket, mamaya-maya ay lumabas nadin ang nobyo niya sa banyo.

Tinabihan siya nito at niyakap. Yumakap din siya dito at isiniksik ang sarili sa dibdib nito.

"Good night Hulk" she told him

"Good night mi princesa" he told her and kiss her forehead, a habit of him that warms her heart.

Minutes later, they were already soundly sleeping in each other arms.

#shortUpdate😘 lang po. I hope you like it..

 I hope you like it