chapter 48

Un.edited

Nasa loob sila ng runway ng airport, she is saying her goodbye to Austin while the later kissed her and hugged her tight.

"Oh before I forget" he pulled two cards from his shirt pockets and give it to her "take this and use it mi princesa" he said grinning widely

"At bakit mo ako binibigyan niyan?" she ask him, she is not dumb not to know kung ano iyon.

It was a black card with her name printed on it and a gold card which looks like an access card.

"Why not? your my fiancee now" he open her hands and place the cards "which gives me all the right to give you everything" he smirked at her "and here take this keys also" he give her two set of keys "the gold one is for the Car and the silver one is for the house" he held her close "its my gifts to you, please drive safely mi princesa"

"Ha? Fiancee? A car? A House? Hep wait lang ha Hulk naguguluhan ako! Let's clear this, I didn't remember asking you for a car and a house, and saying Yes to.you!" she snapped at him.

"Oh you do! Do I have to refresh your mind? Tanongin mo pa si Howell" he turn his head to Howell "Hadn't you already said Yes I will give you my heart?"

"Oo nga pero I didn't agree to be your fiancee!"

He laugh softly "oh Daphne by giving me your heart and wearing my ring on your finger, you become my fiancee, which give me all the right to give you anything I want" he told her in a thick voice "and don't you dare take back what you said, a promise is a promise hon".

"I hate you! You trick me!" she accuse him with wide eyes

"Of course I have, you wouldn't say Yes after all if I ask.you to Marry me! Would you?"

"Er..hmm...grrh...Hulk na man eh!"

"Yes mi princesa"

"I hate you!"

"Oh you love me Daphne, don't worry we'll marry after the Hotel construction in New York, i hope it will give you an ample time.to prepare your self."

"Totoo?"

"Yes, now use the black card if you need to buy something and the yellow one will give you all the privileges and free ride to any of my planes and choppers, and will also allowed you to entered my office at the wine factory and airlines. I already called Nathan and Lily, they will be here the day after tomorrow"

"that's not necessary Hulk,"

"I find it necessary mi princesa" He kissed her forehead "I will not be sleeping peacefully at the other side of the world knowing my girl is not properly taking care of"

"Hulk don't say such thing I might stopped you from going"

"Then make me, I'll be happy to do your wishes"

"No Hulk, you need to go. and beside you already told Mr Smith that you're coming, he is already expecting you"

"Okey if you say so, be a good girl mi princesa" he told her and kiss her lips again

"Kakainis ka! Good girl naman ako eh, ikaw ang dapat mag good boy doon, napaka liberated pa naman ng mga girls doon"

"Oh they won't have a chance to seduce me, i'm.all yours mi princesa!"

"Dapat lang!" niyakap ni Daphne ang kasintahan, halos manubig ang mata niya nang pumasok na si Austin sa kanyang private plane.

▫▫▫▫▫▫

She smiled as she sits at the driver's seat of her car, napailing siya at hindi makapaniwala sa bilis ng pangyayari.

Binuhay niya ang makina ng kotse at nagsimulang magmaneho palabas ng runway.

Minutes later nasa high way na siya patungo sa kanilang bahay.

After an hour narating na niya ang house nila. She park the car in front of their house.

Si mama niya ang nag bukas sa kanya at nagitla ito nang mapansin ang ring na nakasuot sa daliri niya.

Hindi man ito nagtanong or nag usisa but her mom's smile is a dead.end give away.

Agad siyang pumasok sa kanyang kwarto at umupo sa gilid ng kanyang kama.

Nakangiti siya na parang tanga habang nakatitig sa sa dalawang card at dalawang susi na nasa kanyang kamay.

Napa shit siya bigla, hindi pa nga siya naka recover sa singsing na nasa dalari niya, tapos her charming boyfriend give her a red BMW car and a credit card with unlimited credit line...plus a gold SVIP access card then a house's key

Ayaw niya pa sanang tanggapin ang mga ito but he keep on insisting.

God napaka persuasive ng boyfriend slash fiancé niya... grabe!

And to think that he trick her, Yes! She was trick alright! She didn't have a clue that Hulk will trick her at siya naman na isang buang (insane,crazy) na naloko ng damuhong Hulk...

Darn! She can't believe that Hulk is a manipulative and a scheming devil himself.

May pa "Marry me when you are ready to become my wife" pa itong nalalaman eh doon din pala ang kakahinatnan nila

She sighs and lay on her bed.

Alam niyang nakalipad na ang private plane ng kanyang nobyo...este fiancé pala!

Looking at the ring on her finger, she smile wickedly.

Ano kaya ang magiging reaction ng kanyang mga kaibigan pagnakita nila ang singsing na nakasuot sa kanyang kamay.

Nakikita niya na ang malakas na tilli ng mga ito... lalo na sina Jasmin at Gwendolyn.

She close her eyes with a smile on her face...

Yes, tama si Hulk sa pagsabi... Tonight will be the most unforgettable and memorable night in her entire life...

At bakit hindi... Tonight she became officially his....fiancee

Fiancee ...kay sarap pakinggan sabi ng puso at isipan niya...

With that thought she sleep soundly..
And went to dreamland..

♦♣♣♣♣♣

#shortUDpoMunaIhOpeYouLikeit😘

#feelFreeToCommentSoIwouldKNOWiifYouLiketheChapter