SPECIAL CHAPTER

After their wedding, they flew back immediately to Spain,  and summoned an Oby-Gyne to the castle.

They found out that Daphne is eight weeks pregnant, kaya masayang masaya si Austin.

At dahil sa kasayahan na iyon ay marami itong tinanong na do's and don't's para sa kalagayan ng asawa

"Well she needs to eat a lot of fruits, more fiber, needs to drink plenty of water, avoid caffeinated drinks, salty and oily food, and refrain from stressful activities so sex is definitely a No No, all throughout the duration of her pregnancy" malumanay na sabi ni Dra. Charlene Alvarez

"What the heck!"

"Hulk!"saway ni Daphne sa asawa

"Its okey Mrs Garcia" Dra Charlene told her smiling, at napag alaman niyang isa din itong Filipino na naka base sa Spain

"Daphne nalang Dra. Charlene, pagpasensiyahan niyo na ang aking asawa" nakangiting sabi ni Daphne habang nakatingin sa kay Austin.

She knows he was upset or dismay  dahil pinagbawalan silang dalawa nitong mag sex for the duration of her pregnancy.

"I thought sexual activities is safe for pregnant women until their seven or.eight months?"hirit pa nito

"Yes it is, but on the contrary, with Mrs Garcia current condition, SEX is a No No, I am only making a preventive measure Mr. Garcia, lalo pa't placenta previa ang case ng iyong asawa, sex might put her pregnancy at risk bagay na ayaw nating parehong mangyari " paliwanag na sabi ni Dra. Alvarez

"Is oral sex safe Dra?" pasimplemg tanong ng kanyang esposo na biglang ikinamula ng mukha ni Daphne

"Hulk nakakahiya!"

"Its okey, Oral sex is safe as long as you won't blow air in the vagina but again sa  kalagayan ng iyong asawa Mr. Garcia I advice you should refrain from doing it. If you wanted this baby badly so much you need to take severe precaution and better take my advise seriously"

"What do you mean Dra?"

"We can never tell, worst come to worst, malaki ang posibilidad na pwede makunan muli ang iyong asawa kaya be extra careful and  refrain from getting intimidated, yes your wife is very young but based on her record she had undergone several D&N operations, sad to say it affect her ability to conceive. I am not scaring you for the matter pero the sad truth pagnakunan pa si Mrs. Garcia uli  hindi na siya magdadalang tao. She should remain on bed rest until the duration of pregnancy, no stress, no sexual activities and no road trips too either short or long. I suggest to relocate your room at the ground floor, climbing stairs is also a don't" may diing sabi ng doktora "I will see her every two weeks"

Gustong matawa ni Daphne sa asawa, samantalang  isang malalim na buntong hininga ang pinakawalan ni Austin..it seems.he has no choice but to accept that he will not be laid for one year.

Nagpaalam na si Dra. Alvarez sa kanila, Austin pull Daphne on his lap and kiss her cheeks while his hands caressing her tummy.

"I love you mi princesa and the baby growing inside this tummy" he caress her tummy passionately "and I will do anything to keep you both safe"

Daphne caress his cheeks and smile "I love you too Hulk, and I  am very happy to carry your child. And Yes, we will do everything to make sure that it will stay this time. We both wanted this baby so much we need to follow Dra. Charlene's strict instructions"

"Oh which remind me, I better go hon" he said as help her rose to her feet "I need to go to the City and buy your vitamins, milk and  fruits"

"You could ask Sophia to do that"

"Yes i can but I want to do it personally, and  I need to see Creedo too, i will ask him to find me some laborers to work for the relacation of our rooms" he kiss her lips lightly "stay in bed mi princesa, I will send Sophia and Lily to make you company while I'm gone"

Walang nagawa si Daphne kundi ang sumunod.

Maya-maya ay dumating na si Lily na may dalang pagkain.

She smile as soon she saw her, at walang sa sarili itong pinagmasdan

Daphne found  Lily beautiful and charming, saka napakabait nitong bata

'How old are you lily?"

"I'm nineteen my lady" the girl smile at her

"Nineteen, and you are already a licensed veterinarian? Wow amazing subrang talino mo ha"

Lily just smile at her "No my lady, I am just blessed and lucky"

Natagpoan ni Daphne ang sarili na humahanga sa disposition ng dalaga,  lalo pa na isa itong ulilang lubos.

Naging masaya ang maghapon ni Daphne at bakit hindi, Lily is a very bubbly lady and walang kakime-kime.

Gabi na ng umuwi si Austin at nagulat si Daphne na balak nitong lagyan ng elevator ang kastilyo.

"Hon akala ko ba i-relocate natin nag kwarto bakit maglalagay ka ng elevator?"  usisa niya sa asawa

"Its easiest way hon, saka temporary lang ang condition mo. ayokong mag lagay ng room sa ground floor. Saka mas gusto ko ang kwarto natin sa attic walang istorbo" he told her with a devilish smile 

"Hulk! Don't think about it" she told her with a arch brow "nakalimotan mo na ba ang sabi ni Dra Charlene?"

"Yes hon she said no sex but she never said na bawal ang mag make out" pilyong sabi ng kanyang asawa habang tinatangal ang kanyang damit

Napailing si Daphne sa ginagawa ng asawa pero hinayaan niya narin..

Their heated make out turn to a heavy pettings..

later that night, when they are both lay in bed  cuddling, naalala nila pareho si Francis at Wenna.

"My heart breaks to know na bigo na naman uli si Kiko but I can't blame Wenna, matagal ng may nagmamay-ari ng kanyang puso" Daphne told Austin as he was raining kisses to her hair

"Its his destiny mi princesa" he told her as he hold her lovingly "don't worry mahahanap niya din ang kanyang tunay na kaligayahan. Teka may minamahal na si Wenna?"

"Yes Hulk, she's secretly in love with Nero, kaya I'm doubting  if Christian will make progress to captured her heart, mahirap kalabanin ang first love"

"Darn! Another heartbreak for Christian"

"Hey di ba may Medical Misson kang
gagawin? Why don't we invite him para naman maituon niya ang kanyang attention sa iba, it will. make him forget his heartache for a while"

"Yes that would be a great idea mi vida, call him and told him to fly here"

"thanks hulk" she kiss his cheeks

"anything for you mi princesa" he kiss her lips hard.

"Now let us go to sleep" as he break the kiss "hindi ka pwedeng magpuyat"

Daphne can't help but smile as she close her eyes...

She was so lucky to have a husband as loving and caring like Austin..

And even though their road to happiness is not easy

Marami din silang pinagdaanan,  in the end they are have found each again

Now they are happily married and will soon welcome a new member to their family...

Going to Spain is the best decision Daphne has made..

For in this country she had found her happiness ....

Her loving Hulk

Her one true love

And her everlasting...