Korra - 2

Asami's POV
What's wrong with me? My thoughts have been taken over by a girl I had a 1 minute or less conversation with. I just can't stop thinking about her. Her beautiful ocean eyes, her beautifully toned arms, her thick glossy chocolate brown hair. Not to mention she's the avatar which is pretty badass. I keep on thinking of somehow finding a way to talk to her again. I don't want to seem too eager or waste any of her time. A girl like her probably has a boyfriend or girlfriend any way. I've had a boyfriend before but I've never felt this way about a girl. I feel so confused. I just can't stop replaying that conversation in my head....

~Flashback time~

"Hey, guess you're my new neighbour, then." I turn my head and suddenly am met by a Goddess. She is beautiful, her eyes were a deep blue I could feel myself getting lost in, she held herself in such a confident way, not to mention her work out attire showed off her toned physique pretty darn well. Suddenly snapping out of the trance, I pull myself together. "Oh, hi! It's really nice to meet you. It's Asami Sato." I hold out a hand for her to shake. Why did you hold out a hand? That's way too formal! Look, she thinks your a weirdo. I think to myself as she shakes my hand, clearly not used to being met with such a formal greeting in this kind of setting. There's  something familiar about this girl. Where have I seen her? OH MY GOD!! "Wait, you seem familiar.." I blurt out like an idiot. "This probably sounds ridiculous, but you wouldn't happen to be Avatar Korra would you?" Well of course that sounds ridiculous! There's no way she's the avatar. The avatar wouldn't live in such a normal neighbourhood like this! "As a matter of fact, I am." Ooh, nice one Asami, make yourself look like an ass in front of THE AVATAR. Come on, be cool, be cool. "I like your motorcycle." She's clearly changed the subject because you look like a gushing idiot. "Oh, thanks!" I blush a little, and try out a smile. "Well, I really should head to the gym now. So I hope I see you around, Asami Sato." The blue eyes girl says, being effortlessly cool. "Me too, Avatar Korra." Could you sound any more desperate.

~End of Flashback~

I cringe inwardly at how stupid I must've sounded. However, I did think I saw her blush when she was walking off to the gym. THE GYM! I feel a light bulb switch on in my brain. I believe I saw a gym fairly nearby here, that's gotta be the one she works out at! I needed to find somewhere to work out any way, but this is perfect. All I've gotta do is 'accidentally bump into her'. I lean back on my couch and let out a sigh. Am I some kind of crazy stalker? Yes. Will that stop me? No. I head off to my bedroom before realising my bed has not been delivered yet. On the couch it is. I curl up on my couch and begin to fall asleep.