Missing - 12

Enjoy! 💛💛

Asami's POV

I look around nervously. Korra has now been gone for around 10 minutes and I'm starting to get worried.

"Guys, don't you think it's a little odd Korra's been gone for like 10 minutes and still hasn't come back?" I ask Bolin and Mako. Both look at me and frown.

"That's true. Should we go look for her?" Bolin asks, concern evident in his face.

"Yeah. I'm sure she's fine, I just worry a lot. Looking would make me feel better." I say.

"Well, let's look, then." Mako says, giving me a reassuring smile.

Please be okay.

Korra's POV

I slowly open my eyes to find myself lying in the back of what seems to be a parked van. I turn my head weakly to see the back doors still open.

Where am I?

I try to get up, but I find I'm chained to the floor of the van, and too weak to move much. I look up to see a group of people in strange bodysuits that cover their faces crouching next to me.

I'm in a panic. I try to scream, but my mouth has duct tape over it. I try to free myself by thrashing around, but for some reason I can barely move.
"I see you're awake." I freeze at the familiarness of the voice.

Then, all the memories of the party come flooding back.

I went to get a drink for Bolin, Mako and Asami.

I met a girl who liked Steven Universe.

We chatted, and I pointed out Asami from the crowd and then grabbed drinks for the four of us.

I took a sip of my drink, which tasted weirdly strong, even for cocktail punch.

And then I passed out.

How did I get here though? A realisation hits me.

She must've drugged my drink when I pointed out Asami to her!

It would've been the perfect time. My back was turned, she'd earned my trust, she had a perfect angle to drop the drug in without me noticing. I feel so stupid for being so naive. I should've been more careful- I have a duty to Republic City, not to mention the world! And I just went and let some girl who was in the same fandom as me take advantage of me.

But why?

Asami's POV

I'm beginning to panic a bit. I can't find Korra anywhere. No-one says they've seen her since she went to get drinks from the kitchen. Apparently no-one was in the kitchen with her either. She's not picking up her phone.

What happened to her?

"Guys, have you heard anything about where Korra is?" I ask Bolin and Mako, who have rejoiced me now.

"I've not heard anything." Bolin says, looking sad.

"I actually have." Mako says, causing me and Bolin to look at him, surprised. "Someone said they saw her being carried out by some girl they'd never seen before. She was apparently unconcious, but the girl carrying her just said she's had too much to drink." I gasp in shock and horror.

No. Korra will be fine. She's always fine. She's the avatar. She can handle this.

But no matter how much I doubt it, I know something is wrong.

"We have to find her. Now." I say, already heading out of Bolin's house. The two follow me out. I sprint round the corner and see a van with an open back door. I look closer, and see Korra inside.

"Korra!" I yell, but before I can run to her, the doors slam shut and the van takes off quickly.

"Bolin, we can only get her by car. And as far as I know, I'm the fastest driver of all of us so I'll take the wheel. We need to get in your car and chase that van right now!" Bolin and Mako don't hesitate to sprint to Bolin's car with me and jump inside. I immediately take off in the car and follow the direction I remember them taking off in.

I'm coming, Korra.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Just to mention, since this is a modern au, the time Korra and Asami met and when they start dating is completely off from when they meet and start dating in the actual series. Probably should've mentioned this earlier, but oh well.
Anyways, see you next chapter! 💛💛