Love - 9

A/N

I'm so sorry for this really late update! I will try to make the next update as soon as possible💛💛

Asami's POV

"Korra, I really enjoyed myself tonight. I'm so glad I met you." I whisper to Korra next to my door. It's the end of an amazing night. I am finally dating Korra! I can't believe it.

"Me too. I never thought you'd feel the same." She says, smiling softly. She pulls me into another magical kiss and then smiles at me.

"I hope I see you soon. Bye." She walks off to her house, not taking those gorgeous eyes off me until I close my crimson door.

You finally did it I say to myself, flopping onto my bed. I turn onto my side and smile, drifting off into a sleep full of dreams of Korra.
.
.
Time skip to the morning
.
.
I groan as I hear my alarm interrupting my deep sleep under my soft bed sheets. The morning is evil. After 20 minutes of 'Just 5 more minutes' I finally roll out of bed. I put on my black glasses and slowly walk down to my kitchen. I make myself a mug of coffee and take a sip, instantly refreshed. I hear my phone buzz and I check it.

Korra: Good morning love 😊 xx

I blush a little. Korra's such a charmer.

Asami: Good morning! :)

I ponder for a moment and then type up a message.

Asami: I know you probably have a busy day ahead of you, but do you want to meet up at the park nearby later?

Korra: Yes, I'd love to. I'll meet you by the coffee shop there. For time, I'm free from 2:00 onwards xx
Korra: Can I bring my polar bear dog Naga? She really needs a walk.

Asami: 😀😀😀OMG YOU HAVE A POLAR BEAR DOG? BRING HER I LOVE POLAR BEAR DOGS!!!

Korra: 😂 ok

Asami: I'll see you at 2:30 😊 xx

Korra: Bye xx

I smile a bit and get myself some cereal. I can't wait to see Korra. I only saw her yesterday, but I already miss her presence. I play some music on my phone and sing along dancing a little. Whenever I'm alone I put on twenty øne piløts songs and dance to them like a maniac. I also do this with Opal, of course, but mostly when I'm alone.

"YOU'RE THE JUDGE WO-OH SET ME FREEEEEEEE!!!" I tell at the top of my lungs, moving around my kitchen insanely. I'm then interruped by a knock on the door. I sigh and walk over, not bothering to turn the music off. I'm taken aback when I see my beautiful girlfriend at the door in her usual sporty attire.

"Hey Asami, I've really gotta go, but I forgot to give back your leather jacket yesterday, sorry! Here you go." She says, a little flustered. I give her a quick peck on the cheek and wave her goodbye, smiling a bit at her adorableness.
.
.
I wait by the cute little coffee shop near the gates of Republic City Park. The weather here's gotten colder since autumn started. I'm wearing a warm burgundy sweater with my black skinny jeans, black doc marten's, a very warm black woollen coat and my chunky knit hat, scarf and gloves, keeping out the cold. I blow on my hands a little. I look around and spot Korra in the distance, except she's riding a polar bear dog. I look at the polar bear dog, a little grin on my face. She's so cute! But not as cute as Korra in winter clothes. She's wearing a parka over an oversized grey sweater, blue skinny jeans and some little brown boots. Cutest of all, she's got a grey bobble hat. I blush a little.

"Korra!" I exclaim happily. She jumps off the huge animal and brings me into a warm embrace. She looks at me sweetly, blushing slightly.

"Asami, I'm so glad to see you! You look so cute in glasses." I giggle a bit and push my glasses up my nose.

"Yeah, I usually go for contacts. I wasn't bothered to put them in today." We both laugh and Korra kisses me on the cheek. I blush a little and give her a quick kiss on the lips. She blushes harder and tucks a strand of raven hair behind my ear, looking intently into my light green orbs.

"I'm really glad I met you, Asami. You know that, right?" She asks me. I pull her into another kiss, but this time it's longer and sweeter.

"Yeah. I am too." I say. Korra gazes at me lovingly. Then all of a sudden, the both of us receive a big, slobby kiss from Naga. I'm knocked to the ground, and am literally rolling on the floor laughing. Korra, however is not so amused.

"Way to ruin the moment, Naga." She mumbles grumpily. I get up and give Naga a big hug, and she licks he gently as I stroke her ears.

"I love her she's so cute!" I say, stroking her white fur.

"Cute, yes. Trouble-maker? Even more yes. She seems to like you too, Asami!" She laughs a little, stroking Naga with me.

All of a sudden, Korra is climbing onto Naga with ease and sitting on her saddle. She holds a gloved hand out to me.

"I....have never ridden any animal of any sort before in my life. Is it safe?" I ask her, my hand stretched out to hers but backed up a little.

"Definitely. Plus you can ride a motorcycle without screaming your head off so I think you'll be able to handle Naga." She says with a light chuckle. I grab her hand and clumsily clamber onto Naga. Korra smirks and raises an eyebrow.

"Graceful. Like a hippo." I blush a little in embarrassment and playfully punch her arm whilst laughing.

"Watch it, you!" I'm now sitting on top of Naga, clutching round Korra's waist for dear life.

"You ready?" She asks, an air of confidence around her. I blush and sigh.

"As I'll ever be."

"Okay. Naga, let's go girl!"

"WOOHOOO!" I yell. This is the most fun I've had in so long. Naga is fast and energetic, and I'm getting an even bigger kick out of this than I  do on my motorcycle. Me and Korra both scream and cheer from the exhilaration, laughing hysterically at corners out of fear and fun. I hold onto her tightly and look at the adorable joyful expression on her face.

I'm so glad I moved into the house next to you.

A/N

A little short, I know, but I hope you enjoyed it! I'll try to put the next update up as soon as I can. See you next chapter 💛💛