Comfort -14

Asami's POV

I hold Korra's hand an look at her worriedly as Bolin drives us to our neighbourhood. She looks so exhausted and scared. I hate seeing her like this, especially when she's usually so confident and happy.

"This your house?" Bolin asks, looking at the two of us worriedly.

"Yes. Thank you for driving us here, Bolin. It means a lot." I say weakly. Bolin smiles back, but it's half-hearted and he still looks very worried.

He pulls into our drive and he gets out of the car with his brother. I carry Korra out of the car. She's still a little weak from the drug.

"You know you don't have to-"

"Yes, I do." I interrupt her. Mako and Bolin follow us up to my door. They embrace the two of us in a group-hug.

"If you two need any help or if anything happens, just call us and we'll be here." Mako says kindly. I smile.

"Thank you." I say gratefully. I'm very grateful for Mako's supportiveness. It's not every day that your ex-boyfriend supports you and your new relationship.

"We're always here if you need us. Now you rest, Korra, and Asami, take good care of her. We'll come round tomorrow and check up on you. Goodbye!" Bolin says in a serious time he usually doesn't speak in.

"Bye." I reply weakly. I open my door and walk over to my couch, gently laying Korra down as if she were made of glass.

"I'll get you a cup of tea." I say gently. I honestly don't know if it will make her feel better, but I can only try.

"Thank you. I could do with one." Korra says weakly. I head into the kitchen and frown. I don't like seeing Korra like this. I make her tea and bring it over to her, wrapping her in a blanket and embracing her on the couch.

Korra's POV

I sit in silence on Asami's comfy couch, a blanket and Asami's arms wrapped around me. It's not the kind of awkward silence that needs filling- just us feeling safe together. However, I feel a need to talk to Asami.

"Thank you so much. For saving me." I say to Asami quietly, gazing at the warm cup of tea cradled in my shaking hands.

"I-It's fine." She says, slightly sad. Her pale emerald gaze goes to my shaking hands. "You still a little shaken up?" She asks unsurely.

"I-I guess so. I guess that being kidnapped helped me realise how there's so many problems in this world, and I need to be a bigger part in helping them get solved." A warm, salty tear rolls off my tanned cheek and into the warm drink in my hands.

"Korra." Asami says, rubbing a tear off my cheek and gazing into my eyes with concern. "You are an amazing avatar. You do so much for the world, and you don't even know it. So please, never doubt yourself. You being kidnapped isn't your fault. That girl caught you off guard. There's no way you could've seen it coming. You mean so much to so many people- to me. And you have no idea how happy I am that you're here with me now." Asami pulls me into a hug. "You are strong, and you are needed. Never forget that." She whispers into my tangled locks. Asami lays down and lets me lay my head on her chest. I glance up to her.

"Asami....I love you." I say simply. Asami smiles at me warmly.

"I love you too. Now get some sleep, my beautiful, strong girl." She says softly. I nod and close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

A/N

Sorry that was kinda short, but I'm liked it personally and I hope you did, too!
Feel free to keep asking questions for the Q&A! I've really not got many so far, so just ask as many as ya want!

Love you guys,

Kate 💛💛