A Moment - Chapter 10

A/N
I'M BACK BOIZ (sorry for the break I took btw)
Enjoy!

Korra's POV

I slide off of Naga, giving her chest a little scratch before I help Asami down. That was the best ride I've ever had on Naga. I turn to Asami and laugh a little. Asami does to. She has such a beautiful laugh I think. I now find myself always thinking really mushy things about Asami....I guess this is what being in love does to you. Again, with the mushy stuff!

"Korra, that was AWESOME!!! We have to do that again at some point!" I grin at the raven haired girl and chuckle lightly.

"Well, I gotta give her plenty of exercise, so you'll have a lot of opportunities! So, you wanna have a little walk round the park?" She smiles sweetly, walking up to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders as I wrap an arm round her waist.

"Sounds great." She says, kissing my cheek softly. We head off and walk through a path surrounded by trees, close together as we walk down the path surrounded by trees.

Time Skip (they're now at Korra's house and they're watching Steven Universe because why not)

"Oh my God, Asami I just had the best idea!" I say, an excited grin lighting up my bright blue eyes.
"What's that, Korra?" Says Asami with a laugh.
"So Halloween is pretty soon, right? And I'm going to a Halloween party. We should totally be Ruby and Sapphire! I call being Ruby!" Asami's expression is now as excited as mine.
"That is. The best. Idea. Ever thought of. We have to do that! And that can be our big coming out as a couple moment!" I nod, grinning at her.
"You're okay with being Sapphire, right?" I say.
"Yes! I actually would rather be Sapphire than Ruby. I don't usually wear blue, though, so it's gonna be a first!" I chuckle lightly and plant a short yet passionate kiss on her lips. Her eyes are widened and her cheeks have gone a deep pink. I smirk at her.

"Don't let your guard down." I say, giving her a wink. I snuggle into her chest and go back to watching the TV.

Asami's POV

I watch Korra slyly. I'm not gonna let you win that easily, I think. Just when she is fully invested in watching Steven making a meaningful speech, I flip her over so she's facing me and pull her down by her collar into a passionate kiss. I flip over so I'm on top of her. This kiss is longer than the short sweet kisses we've shared before. I let my arms find her waist as hers go up to my neck. We break apart from oxygen, and she looks at me with red cheeks. I stare deeply into her bright blue eyes as she looks into my green ones.

"Don't keep your guard down." I say mockingly. She rolls her eyes playfully and hits me lightly. Then to my surprise, I'm pulled into another kiss, but this time both of us kiss into it. I smile a little bit as Korra leaves a trail of kisses from my mouth to my collar bone. Her kisses begin to get rougher-

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me...

I burst into laughter as Korra quickly reaches over the couch to grab her phone.
"That's your ringtone?" I ask her.
"Uh, yeah......" Korra says shyly. I burst into even more laughter. She puts the phone down and I look at her questioningly.
"Did you not wanna get that?" I ask her, a smile still left on my lips from the intense laughing from a few moments ago.
"Well, it was from an unknown number so, yeah. Now where were we?" Asks Korra, going down to my collar.
"The moment's gone." I say, beginning to laugh again as Korra sighs but cuddles up next to me again.

A/N
I hope this was a good come back chapter! I've got a good idea of where I want this story to go now, so hopefully the updates shouldn't be too late now :)

See you next update!!! 💛