Ch 2 - Master

So we left off with Father Yukinari under the church to take you in. You were only a child at the time. But what happens between that time of having a place to stay and events happening in the present?

Also a side note I will be modifying some events. Such as Irina goes solo instead of being to Xenovia. Xenovia is already the second Knight in the House of Gremory.

I want to thank OmegaNero3370 and Animefreak1988 for helping the brainstorm of this process.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

I stayed under the church for many years. Father Yukinari couldn't replace Dad but he cared for me like his own. I wasn't able to see Irina but I was fortunate to be able to attend normal high school as a first year. Father Yuki thought it would be good for me. And sure enough I was able to have Issei in my class second year. Him and his two buddies Matsuda and Motohama  were busy chasing girls mostly so I just ended up doing my own thing. But I still had that one girl on my mind. Strange enough I didn't tell anyone. Not Issei, my parents or anyone. But Irina and I laughed, gamed, and prayed together all those years. It felt like a piece was missing every single time I woke up. It wasn't my parents. The sword had me remember them for all that time. But I had no clue about how life was going to morph, warp, and twist. To the point it was going to change my life for good.

~~~~~

It was dawn as you were lightly shaken awake. Father Yukinari swung open the curtains as you rise out of bed. It was time to get up, dressed, and help straighten up the church before you ate breakfast and went off to school. 

"It's a beautiful day  my Son." Smiled Father Yukinari.

You stretch and yawn as your left foot finds its way to the floor. "Morning Father Yuki."

"How did you sleep (FN)?"

"Not too bad. Although..."

"The girl?" He interrupted. 

You blush. "Yeah... Old memory I guess. Just hoping that I have everything go full circle. Maybe one day the three of us can sit down and have fun again. Or at least just talk. I know she is doing well. And I know she didn't change. A boy can dream though Father."

"That you can. It's healthy. I like it when you try new things. It helps you develop." He cleared his throat. "It'll be quick today. Just sweep the stage and I got pancakes up. Deal?"

You wink at him. "Deal."

~~~~~

You were a little ahead of schedule as you sat at the water fountain in front of the school. It was peaceful and rather quiet as students shuffled through and into the front door. Some gossiping about you.

"I heard I lives in a church."

"Well at least he's not a pervert."

"Can he be that fun for a guy?"

"I don't want to find out."

Geez if I've never been good with the ladies then how would... nevermind. Don't doubt yourself. Besides. I weld a holy sword, work and love at a church, and have baggage. Some day I'll be boyfriend material. Maybe senior year or so.

Issei was walking by. Best thought to say hi to him. "Yo what's up Issei?"

"Hey. (FN). You're here early."