Ch 24 - Innocence

Lavender offered you a snack which is slowly opening the door to the whole darn kitchen. You are married soon and don't want to cross any boundaries. What now?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Great. What am I going to do now? It was supposed to be watching a girl dance. Not hook up with her. Irina and I haven't even overstepped these boundaries.

"Hey Lavender?"

"Yes Darling?"

"I can't."

"But... I'm offering. I'm willing." She was confused on the whole fact you said no.

How much did these guys pay these people?

"Do you need more?" Maybe a suck?" She sexually inserted her finger onto her mouth and put a hand over her pelvic area. "Something else?"

This was being on the spot. You had permission. You would most likely never see her again. But yet your first time wouldn't be meaningful. Would it? Some stripper who probably has done this before or your wife? "Thank you but my first time has been claimed by someone else."

"Ohh." She blushed.

"Can I give you a tip to pass it along or dance for a bit. I'll be gone soon."

Lavender smiled. "How about a hug?"

A stripper selling sex settles for a hug? Fishy. Fishy like... I can't say it. "No funny business?"

"None baby." She blew a kiss.

"Alright." You reach out your arms.

"Thanks Baby. You're..." The top falls to the floor. "The real MVP." Thank goodness you have clothes on. You look away as you feel breasts bounce into your chest and arms wrap around. A kiss on the cheek to go with it. That's the catch. Great. Can't wait to hear how my wife thinks about that. You put the tip you promised on the seat. "Please Lavender, make sure those boys don't go overboard. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course Baby. Have a good night. I'll miss you."

You ain't getting a raise from me. Time to put some work in. Screw you guys I'm going home.

~~~~~

Irina's party was going to well. Some giggles, gossip, and countless servings of sushi and tea. Your fiancè just so excited that everyone came out to have a good time. The fact that Sona and Tsubaki made time said something. They have had a rather easy week attending the party and going to the wedding in the same week. Even though every single key was being hit, the girls had concerns about you and the guys.

"So Sona how do you feel about Saji drifting off to hangout with the boys? What concerns you?" Asked Rias.

"If I see kiss marks, smell perfume, or find out something indecent he's getting a hard lecture and a slap." Sona sipped her tea after replying modestly.

Everyone just looked around the table. All were just at least a little nervous. They all kind of knew where all the guys were regardless of being told other things.

"Anyone nervous about (FN)?" Pondered Xenovia.

Irina shook her head. Then smiled. "He's been so good to me. I doubt it for some reason. I mean I trust him. He's let me remain pure like I wanted. We haven't talked about the topic much. But he's the best boyfriend you can dream of. He's been getting better and better. And it all just looks bright."